Bars/Restaurants that show WWE PPV's in NYC

Elementz of Fear

Occasional Pre-Show
Before you go ahead and automatically post a chain restaurant that happens to show WWE PPV's in your area such as Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings, or Fox & Hound, please read & note the following: Not all of them do, case in point are both the Wild Wings & Hooters near me. So please, do not post any chain restaurant unless you know for certain that they show WWE PPV's. Also, WWE.com used to have a section on their page that listed what they call "blast areas" that show the events but for whatever reason I can't find it. Last I checked there though I noticed a couple places they listed were outdated and didn't exist anymore or weren't there at all. (I went to school near Philly and found 3 places that showed PPV's but weren't listed on the site.) I live in Brooklyn, NY but it's real easy for me to get to the rest of NYC so anywhere within travel distance would be a great help. I can't fathom that in the most populated and famous city in the country there is not one place that shows events. I know of a couple that show UFC that don't show WWE mostly because UFC is on Saturday nights so they can afford to show it for free with the weekend crowd. Thanks in advance.

This is not suitable for the non-spam sections since it's going to attract nothing but spam posts.

Moved to the Wrestling spam Zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back