"Barbie Doll" Video

Of course this is Kong. My only gripe is, Kong would clearly destroy all of the "divas" one handed, so what are they going to do with her when she's done with the divas (all of maybe a month's worth of television)? Are they going to have her fight men, because honestly, she is more than capable of pulling that off, just like Chyna did. There is no Chyna in WWE anymore, or Luna.....in fact, even Trish Status (in her day) or Beth Phoenix (when she comes back) might have been somewhat worthy opponents.

i really liked the vignette and can't wait to see kong! i was hoping they'd use her at the rumble or mania but at least now it won't be long. Recently WWE has done really well with the vignettes for recent debuts like alberto del rio and sin cara and now kong and i've always been a fan of vignettes even years ago they were the best way to introduce someone new. like most i felt the vignette signified her wanting to destroy the diva's because she's not like them and again the only decent diva wrestlers are mccool, melina, beth and natalya and gail kim (although she's never been given a decent run). i think after a while she'll prob have to be paired up with one of the men maybe cm punk? will be interesting to see if she's used like chyna was and actually gets to wrestle the men and if they'd job for her! can u imagine her slamming the big show or khali! then again maybe it will be the santino story where she falls for his charms (yawn). or mark henry or big zeke! hopefully not though and i really hope they don't waste her.

What I liked more was that they put her actual voice in the video... It kind of leaves an impression in the back of your head saying "She doesn't sound too psychotic" but then you see her and you're like "NOOOOO NOT MY SPINE!!!" or something like that.

I loved it

I want to see kong destroy all the divas one by one, I want to see her destroy mae west and I want to see her in a lenghly feud with beth pheonix.

See, everyone is saying Beth Phoenix and other big divas, but that's not a good feud. You're basically taking both their strengths and making them work against someone who doesn't complement them.

You wouldn't want to field a baseball team full of a great pitchers would you? No, coz then you'd never hit.

You need a complement. What they need is a smaller, somewhat (but not overly) attractive diva who can be a great babyface and take a beating. There's a reason most style-based "dream" matches like flyer vs flyer don't work, it's because you don't have a protaganist and and antagonist.

That said, I'd push Kong as a babyface. Nobody likes the models turned "wrestlers".

I hope they resist the temptation to put her with either the "good" Divas or the "bad" Divas. The Divas locker room is clearly demarcated between faces and heels... Kong needs to be a monster to squash both sides!

Im positive that kong will rise the bar. She will become the Brock Lesnar of the women division. (only hope that she stays more than 2 years).

Kong has everything to become the #1 and put the divas back in the map. Is gonna be a fan favorite in no time, they wont be able to keep her "heel" for too long. Everyone will love seeing her crushing every diva out there.

A while back someone brought up an intergender thing as a joke. However, I think this could be really entertaining. I wouldn't put her with mark henry though, they're both big strong and black, I'd call up Colin Delaney and put her with a scrawney white guy. She mauls everyone and protects him. this is after she's destroyed the divas locker room and that whole monster thing wears off in a year like it always does.

Maybe even do an intergender division for a while. Well, maybe not a full on division, maybe a tournament. The summer months between Mania and summerslam seem to drag on before it becomes "holliday season" (the big 4 beteen late aug and early april). Especially this year with the supposed heat on Morrison. Do a tournament that ends with JOMO/Melina vs val venis returning for one tourney only and Trish Stratus. You can let Kong get eliminated through a DQ by destroying Ziggler/Vickie or something single handedly.

I have to admit, I saw the doll as the other Diva's. This video looks like a fantastic way to debut Kong. I can't wait for her to debut, I watched her in a few matches on TNA a few years back and actually wanted to watch the match. As long as she don't act like a typical WWE diva and start screaming all the time I think as soon as she debut's I will be watching her matches.

(A note from the missus) I'm looking forward to Kong debuting as it should show girls that you don't have to look like a stick to get in the business. I know there are some girls on the roster that wouldn't be seen as Skinny but they always seem to lose a lot of weight after a few months.

A little unrelated but that doll seemed to be more of a Bratz doll. That would make sense since Bratz have a modal look and a somewhat "bitchy" personality, and thats what most of the divas gimmicks are at the moment.
Moving on, Kong will just destroy every diva for a few months which I would absolutely love. But after she gets beat clean once, then what? Sure she could still go on to be more interesting then any of the other divas, but what could possibly keep her fresh? Maybe a U.S title win and be apart of a few feuds with some of the superstars. Or even a weird ass couple that WWE loves to do so much. But im going to be a bit bold and say this right now, AK will never be as interesting as she is in this very moment.
Once she gets beaten clean, its hard to make her creditable again. Thats the problem with every "monster" in the WWE. They give them a undefeated streak, and as soon as they lose its hard to see them as the threat they once were. Dont believe me? Ask Awesome Kong's late TNA run. Or perhaps The Great Khali. (Btw, At one point in time, Khali was at least "watchable" until after his feud with Cena. Then again I may be the only one who thought he was watchable in the first place so I guess I may be weird compared to the rest of you.)
So am I excited for Kong's debut? You better believe I am. Im so hyped to she her just DESTROY everyone and everything. But I have to be realistic and say that the hype is only because of the "impact-full" return. Once she's beaten, it will die down a bit in the long run. But I honestly hope Im wrong and they handle it in such a way to make her interesting even after her defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back