• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bar Room Self-Superlatives

The Legendary 23

Naughty by Nature
To get to know each other better, list a couple of superlatives that you think should be credited to you in the Bar Room. Since you obviously won't know every single trait of every poster in the Bar Room, you can't be positive you deserve that superlative. If you see someone's self-superlative and think you should be credited with it, feel free to call that person out on it. From anything to biggest pervert to fastest runner, let 'em fly.

For example:

I am probably taller than anyone else in the Bar Room.

I am probably a faster swimmer than anyone else in the Bar Room.

I'm definately the most knowledgable poster on here in regards to punk rock and it's subgenres, I know that much.

When Milenko was doing his "punk" threads...man, I just sighed. He was listing bands like TSOL as anarcho punk...no. Just no. Punk, yes, anarcho punk? Fuck no and a half.

And I'm also guessing I'm probably the most knowledgable poster on here in regards to the Beat Generation, and probably soul music as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back