Baller

Scotty talked to the admin, who MSN'd me. Card and I got unbanned because we "seemed cool".

Baller. lulz.
tt-brainbusters01st-1.jpg

I don't think I quite warrented an IP banning (not that I'm going to try and repeal it) a common or garden account banning, sure. But not an IP banning.

I suppose little forums tend to be a bit more zealotish. I got banned from a Bobby Lashley forum for much the same reason (trollishly saying that he'd go nowhere in MMA because he's on 'roids).

Has anyone else noticed the difference between this thread and the Next Jericho thread? Next Jericho (seemingly a sucky noob), to his credit, actually had the balls to post in the thread (granted he thought we were being positive about him). Baller is such a fucking pussy he won't even post in here (and he has seen it, since he was caught lurking).

Next jericho isn't that bad. He's certainly not horrible.

And yeah, he at least manned up and posted once he realized there was a thread about him. He may have been confused about what we thought about him but he actually came in and did something.

Baller's a pussy!

Honestly, Baller is most likely a little punk 15 year old kid and I'm sure you all probably made him cry with your internet insults but why the fuck is it still going on? He hasn't responded and obviously isn't going to respond. I can see you saying a couple things in the thread but some people have posted in this thread probably over 10 times saying the exact same shit over and over again. Let the motherfucking horse die and stop beating it. I realize this the cage but goddamn some of you have shown that you are just as immature as the dude this thread is named after.

Baller, get your little pussy ass in here. If you were a turd, I wouldn't flush you down the toilet, because I would infect the other turds.

Honestly, Baller is most likely a little punk 15 year old kid
He IS a little punk 15 year old kid.
and I'm sure you all probably made him cry with your internet insults
good. He's a fucking piece of shit, and deserves it.
but why the fuck is it still going on?
Why not? It's fun to make fun of this no good piece of shit.
He hasn't responded and obviously isn't going to respond.
Maybe he will end up posting something here. Next Jericho didn't post in his thread until a few days later.

I can see you saying a couple things in the thread but some people have posted in this thread probably over 10 times saying the exact same shit over and over again.
so their opinion hasn't changed. That means he's consistently been a fucking no good piece of shit pussy.
Let the motherfucking horse die and stop beating it.
Beating a dead horse is fun. Hence why we've been continuing.
I realize this the cage but goddamn some of you have shown that you are just as immature as the dude this thread is named after.
Is it immature to despise someone because they have deserved despising? Is it immature to call someone out over that? And as you said, it's The Cage. Shit like this is allowed here. By letting this thread die, we effectively let our hatred for that no good piece of shit go unnoticed. That hatred shouldn't go unnoticed.

He IS a little punk 15 year old kid.

good. He's a fucking piece of shit, and deserves it.

Why not? It's fun to make fun of this no good piece of shit.

Maybe he will end up posting something here. Next Jericho didn't post in his thread until a few days later.

so their opinion hasn't changed. That means he's consistently been a fucking no good piece of shit pussy.

Beating a dead horse is fun. Hence why we've been continuing.

Is it immature to despise someone because they have deserved despising? Is it immature to call someone out over that? And as you said, it's The Cage. Shit like this is allowed here. By letting this thread die, we effectively let our hatred for that no good piece of shit go unnoticed. That hatred shouldn't go unnoticed.

I find it absolutely hilarious that a kid probably 10 years younger then you whose biggest worries are probably zits and a cracking voice can make you so upset. This is the equivalent of an 8 year old calling a college kid a stupid poop head and having that college kid start shouting obscenities at him.

You did your calling out and he hasn't responded nor will he most likely respond. Let it go homie.

Big Sexy is only sticking up for Baller because the youngling's username is black.

Big Sexy is only sticking up for Baller because the youngling's username is black.

Damn how did you find me out? And I'm hardly sticking up for him. I've never liked Baller and always thought he was a shit poster but this thread is going a little overboard.

I find it absolutely hilarious that a kid probably 10 years younger then you whose biggest worries are probably zits and a cracking voice can make you so upset.
I've had to deal with him outside of Wrestlezone, thanks to the Madden Online Franchise and the Fantasy Baseball League. I can tell you, while I'm going overboard, he's definitely deserving of it. Even though he is younger, an 8 year old is mature enough to not do what he did. Speaking of an 8 year old...

This is the equivalent of an 8 year old calling a college kid a stupid poop head and having that college kid start shouting obscenities at him.
Even though we disagree here (and you're trying to make fun of me), I still laughed my ass off at this. Very good sir.

You did your calling out and he hasn't responded nor will he most likely respond. Let it go homie.
Until he responds or is Bant there is still a chance he responds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back