• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bacon Bits

I'm trying to think of some Veg dishes that I like but I've always been of the opinion I need meat with my meal.

I do enjoy a spinach curry my one of my indian friends makes. He makes a dish call daal too which is enjoyable.

I remember we made vegetarian sausage rolls with lentils, carrots, onions, etc. in cooking at my school. Thank god we added curry powder or else they would have been bland as fuck. They were nice...thats about all i have in regards to vegetarian meals

I might be able to do a vegetarian diet, or at least a no red meat/pork diet, but I could never do a strict vegan diet.

A thread titled 'BACON bits' descending into a discussion about vegetarian meals and diets.

Lool! :lmao:

I'm trying to think of some Veg dishes that I like but I've always been of the opinion I need meat with my meal.

I do enjoy a spinach curry my one of my indian friends makes. He makes a dish call daal too which is enjoyable.
I love daal and there are so many types of it to enjoy.

By the way, How it feels when you have a thread named on you in prison despite being prison-free?

I think it's a little odd that I occupy some ******'s head space. Well, not so much a little odd, it's fucking strange.

Looks like we found the sequel to the steakhouse thread. Think a thread name revision is in order, BaconBits? That idiot called you out so if you want it renamed I can do it.

Leave it. The irony of the word bacon being in the thread title and most of the discussion being about vegetables is pretty funny.

Unless you rename it: Bacon, and how it relates to Vegetables.

Leave it. The irony of the word bacon being in the thread title and most of the discussion being about vegetables is pretty funny.

Unless you rename it: Bacon, and how it relates to Vegetables.

Works for me. The funny part is going to be when the idiot returns this summer to whine about you or KB again then sees what this devolved into.

I wonder why discussions about eating start only in prison :lmao:

Because it only really happens to derail some random troll's illogical ranting. That usually pisses them off worse, then we all laugh at their internet raging.

Oh no!!! My plan has completely backfired!!! I came back to see how the fire I lit had spread--and whine about you again--but I just saw what this has devolved in to!

You have won this battle, daily wrestling forum gatherers! Back to the drawing board for me...

Boy, I haven't been this depressed since I found out The Rock portraying Hercules was about Greek mythology and had nothing to do with The Battle of the Full Nelson at WrestleMania III. ...a TOTALLY different kind of power & glory...

Oh no!!! My plan has completely backfired!!! I came back to see how the fire I lit had spread--and whine about you again--but I just saw what this has devolved in to!

You have won this battle, daily wrestling forum gatherers! Back to the drawing board for me...

Boy, I haven't been this depressed since I found out The Rock portraying Hercules was about Greek mythology and had nothing to do with The Battle of the Full Nelson at WrestleMania III. ...a TOTALLY different kind of power & glory...

Has it been 3 months already?

I wonder why discussions about eating start only in prison :lmao:

There was a breakfast thread over in The Bar Room a while back. Diet Soda should come back and bump it. There was a topic in the Symposium once on what is your favorite type of fruit, and it oddly enough had more hits than any other topic in there at one point. Why discuss politics or current events when you can talk about why strawberries and blueberries are better than oranges? It was one of my threads too so I found it funny that it drew more than the current event threads did.

Yeah, BaconBits is right though. Derailing trolls with food discussion is great. The steakhouse thread was one of the funniest reads I've seen on here in a long time. Some idiot posts a rant, random forum regular posts something like "So, who wants cake?" then here come all the "the cake is a lie" memes, and off on a tangent we go. Idiot comes back to whine more, then the cycle repeats.

Some idiot posts a rant, random forum regular posts something like "So, who wants cake?" then here come all the "the cake is a lie" memes, and off on a tangent we go. Idiot comes back to whine more, then the cycle repeats.

Discuss What to Eat
Sleep
Troll
Repeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo