AWESOME_MIZ officially thread of stuff

Awesome_Miz

Proud LSN mentee
So I thought what is a good way of getting out there and I made this thread.I know most of you don't know me but I hope I get to meet you all.I will chat with you guys about almost anything.

lets chat about your grammar. It's terrible. "AWESOME_MIZ officially thread of stuff"?

So you are officially a thread of stuff? I never met a thread before....

edit: damn, killjoy beat me to it.

Well, I'll try not to bite. At the same time, it's 2 AM and I'm waxing philosophical. Ergo:

Atoms and molecules behave in predictable ways. Human beings are composed of atoms and molecules. Therefore, how can free will exist?

lets chat about your grammar. It's terrible. "AWESOME_MIZ officially thread of stuff"?

So you are officially a thread of stuff? I never met a thread before....

edit: damn, killjoy beat me to it.

Trust me, it was just as unfunny twice.

Well, I'll try not to bite. At the same time, it's 2 AM and I'm waxing philosophical. Ergo:

Atoms and molecules behave in predictable ways. Human beings are composed of atoms and molecules. Therefore, how can free will exist?

Is a laugh composed of atoms and molecules? What about love? What about this raging hardon I've had for the past six hours that I'm still hesitant to call the doctor about in hopes that it takes care of itself?

FSWWE alt

I'd buy it if he was making graphics, which was FSWWE's forte. Until then, I think he's just a kid who needs to pay more attention in English class.

Ugh, I hate when I make errors on my behave.

So, topics, how about them prostitutes, huh? What's up with that? AMRIGHT!??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back