If only they had released Antichrist the same day. We could have had Antichrist beat New Moon. That would've gotten me wet.

It's the greatest love story of our generation.

Wait, didn't you give Benjamin Button 5/5?

4.5/5

And it was worth it. Damnit. Let me have my Fitzgerald, okay? You can have your Jack Ketchum.

And it was worth it. Damnit. Let me have my Fitzgerald, okay? You can have your Jack Ketchum.

It was a good short story, nobody's denying that. As a film, it's a smear on Fincher's career worse than Panic Room, The Game and Alien3 combined.

And no, Terminator 2 is not the best action movie ever. Nor is it even the best James Cameron action movie. That title goes to Aliens.

Aliens is overrated as fuck. Alien destroys it in just about every way imaginable.

You're too harsh on Benjamin Button. It was a very good film. Certainly better than Forrest Gump.

Aliens is overrated as fuck. Alien destroys it in just about every way imaginable.

Longest title screen of all time, sure.

You're too harsh on Benjamin Button. It was a very good film. Certainly better than Forrest Gump.

A lot of films are better than Forrest Gump. Just because they're comparatively good doesn't make them good good.

Yeah, but at least it has a few clever touches. Benjamin Button doesn't even have that going for it. Impressive CG though. Shame it's wasted on shit like clocks and old men.

But it had Cate Blanchett. People tell me she's beautiful.

Remember this Samuel, because this may be the only time our penises agree.

I thought you were asexual?

Yeah...I read the thing and felt like I was on Entourage *yeah, they come up with shitty dialogue over there as well*

Goes to show, you don't need dialogue and writing, and emotional depth from actors. Put CGI and/or adapt something from a book that sold whether it's shit or not, and it will sell...

Mike Judge had a point when he made Idiocracy.

I've solved the puzzle. Sam is infact Leonard Zelig. I had my suspicions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back