Austin Aries Being Misused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blizzard

I strongly beleive TNA is greatly misusing Austin Aries and Roderick Strong, they should be reforming Generation Next and feuding with Styles and Daniels for the NWA World Tag Team Championships. What does everyone else think?

Well, I know Aries is due to return soon, but I don't know what is up with Strong, I havent seen him in a while. Aries is good but I dont think he's up there to challenge AJ and Daniels yet.

Well Strong has actually been released by the company, why, I don't know. Also I think when Aries comes back he will get a big push in the X-division kinda like the same deal with Senshi.

I heard they were late to Impact and I read rumors (maybe even of WZ) that they didn't have a great attitude backstage or something. I think they both should be competition for the X-Division or in a tag team because they're both extremely talented workers who can control a crowd and move well.

yea i'm starting to miss the messiah of the backbreaker now that i think about it. He could've been a really good heel champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back