• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Attn: WWE Superfan...aka Brock Lesnar guy

The Warlord

Pre-Show Stalwart
I think most here know who Im talking about. You see him in the front row usually wearing the same shirt always cheering and looking like he's having a blast.
Just one question: What the hell do you do for a living? Front row ticket at Wrestlemania, front row on Raws, etc. Its usually the same seat too. Those tickets cant be cheap and Im quite envious to be honest.

For being such a huge fan...I cant help but to think you post in the best wrestling discussion board on the net. So stand up, reveal yourself...and pat yourself on the back for being vocal and doing your part to make a live show exciting. You can have the best segment...but with no crowd response it's a dud.

This thread reminds me of a promo where D-Von called out the ECW Hat Guy (who was sitting in the front row as always) and he told him to get a fuckin' life :lmao:.

Has this guy ever actually met Brock Lesnar? Looking as his pictures, he seems to have met everybody in the WWE except for Lesnar himself.

This seems like a good time to bring this up, has anybody noticed the lady who comes dressed up as Hulk Hogan all the time? She doesn't come every week but she's there relatively frequently and I really don't think it's the same town all the time. She always sits smack dab in the middle of the camera in the front row also. She was there for HBK vs Shelton Benjamin match on RAW in 2005 that was the first time I noticed her because she had funny reactions and I swear I've seen her in a bunch of other stuff too. Has anyone else noticed her because none of my friends have?

Whatever happened to the guy who used to follow WWE around?
He was on a game show once and there were some wrestlers in the crowd cheering him on except for Orton I believe who looked incredibly bored.
Do that guy still follow WWE around?

He was on a game show once and there were some wrestlers in the crowd cheering him on except for Orton I believe who looked incredibly bored.

The Sign Guy? Oh man there are a lot of this kind of fans. Bleacher Report had an article listing them which I found really cool. Some of them are still around from the Golden Era.

I checked this thread out thinking of the same dude.

He wore this red cap thing all the time if I remember correctly.

Red Cap Guy.

Ah, good to know I'm not the only guy that wonders about such stupid things. Anyone remember the guy at the front of every TNA show when Hogan was there? He dressed up as him as well. You see, that didn't matter because they're always in Orlando. The Brock Lesnar Guy is at almost every show across the States!

The Sign Guy? Oh man there are a lot of this kind of fans. Bleacher Report had an article listing them which I found really cool. Some of them are still around from the Golden Era.

That's a pretty interesting article.
Yeah. Same guy as red hat guy.

I believe the first time Brock Lesnar guy was seen on tv was actually before Brock made his return.
Check the rap Cena did on the Rock. Right after he mentions "Cleveland steamer" the camera cuts to the fans reaction and you'll see a guy in a white shirt. Can anyone confirm this?

No one else has seen the Hulk Hogan lady a bunch of times then? Someone else mentioned her in the comments of the Bleacher Report article thought she could have gotten a spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back