Astrology - The Star Signs Have Changed

And to answer your question, Enterkey is probably a Gemeni.

gemini20.jpg

Look at the tits on those twins. Hot.

Apparently this only applies if you were born in or after 2009

Officially yes but it's bullshit really. In order not to confuse people they've given it a fixed date but the proper date for Ophiuchus actually changes every 20 years or so. Most of the people claiming to be Ophiucus actually won't be.

I've known about this for years because of my interest in symbols and in particular my association with Ouroboros. I'm pissed because under these bullshit "official" rules, not only has my Ophiucan status been revoked but my original Sagitarian status has been stolen from me as well.

There was actually a chick on my friend's Facebook status throwing a fit about the signs changing. She was dead-ass serious in demanding that the scientists or the government pay to have a Zodiac sign tattoo removed. :lmao:

Don't this back up claims that it is you know... fake? if people have been thinking they're the wrong star sign yet it has been coming "true" wouldn't it be obvious?

There are people thinking that the 13th sign is a sign before the rise of the Anti-Christ. Too bad there isn't anywhere in the Bible that even mentions an Anti-Christ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back