#AskDixie

Blade

"Original Blade"
So, Dixie Carter decided to have Twitter Q&A the day after Sorensen's release was announced. And it's still going. I don't usually enjoy this kind of thing, but there are some absolute gems in there. Here are some of the highlights:

"is it true that botches occur in TNA because of Hogan's excess skin being left everywhere?"

"The internet loves cats. Have you thought of including more cats on impact to boost ratings?"

"is anyone ever going to acknowledge that samoa joe got kidnapped by ninjas in 2009?"

"Any plans to move into wrestling?"

"Jesse Screwed Jesse" - Dixie Carter 2013"

"Was it always booked for Bruce Prichard to be the one who finally defeats the Aces & Eights?"

"Is it true that Brooke Hogan took a drug test and the results revealed her to be half velociraptor?"

"If you had one shot, or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted, would you still fire Jesse Sorensen?"

"why don't my parents love me and why is tna shit"

"HOW DID JESSE SORENSEN'S HEART TASTE WHEN YOU RIPPED IT OUT OF HIS CHEST AND ATE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM"

"When will TNA be back in the Impact Zone, you two-bit ****?"

"Have you ever, even once in your life, had a thought?"

I haven't seen a single answer from her. In fact, there's several tweets about her not answering any of the "questions."

I checked that out last night, ABSOLUTE BRUTALITY! I thought it was hilarious.

And apparently a lot of people want Chris Benoit in the TNA Hall of Fame.

What did Angle say in court when he was brought to trial for stalking Khan?

His body was hacked?!

This might be me. Sure sounds like it. Hope I wasn't drunk-tweeting again.

Hacked, Coco, hacked. And to think, you graduated at the too of the Kurt Angle School of Etiquette.

What would your parents think?

Edit; god damn, I should have known better.

What did Angle say in court when he was brought to trial for stalking Khan?

His body was hacked?!

I'm hoping he was drunk 24/7 during that time. What the fuck would anybody see in Rhaka Khan? I honestly thought she was a drag queen for the longest time and i'm still thinking its possible.

AskDixie Is it true your World Heavyweight title will spontaneously combust if a guy over 40 doesn't hold it within 12 months?

I'm hoping he was drunk 24/7 during that time. What the fuck would anybody see in Rhaka Khan? I honestly thought she was a drag queen for the longest time and i'm still thinking its possible.

Ye she holla'd when she heard him.

So is Dixie gonna answer anything tonight....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back