AS28: Titus & Everest vs. Barbosa & Hunter Kravinoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
It is confirmed, TITUS IS BACK! And he is set and ready for Kingdom Come by teaming up with his match opponent Everest to take on two of the KFAD competitors, Barbosa and Hunter Kravinoff, the former of which has had some issues with Everest of recent times. How will the returning Titus fare in his return match or will the combined forces of the KFAD competitors be too much to handle?

Deadline is Tuesday 1st March 23:59 EST

We're backstage without any pomp and circumstance, we see a simple black banner with the WZCW logo. Not the diamond one but the letters only, they are in white. In front of it holding a microphone is the ever lovely Becky Serra who has a beaming smile on her face.

Becky: It is with great pleasure I conduct this interview. Ladies and Gentlemen you may know him as a former World Champion, a former Elite X winner, a former Lethal Lottery winner, a former four time Oscar winner, but I know him as a friend. Please welcome Titus.

The camera zooms out to reveal Titus who also has a huge smile on his face.

Titus: Wow what an introduction. No matter what I've achieved in life and whatever I hear at the end of the day I am just a sheet metal workers son from Newcastle who found himself some good luck and fortune.

Becky: Humble as ever. Now Titus I know what you've been up to during your time away, but not all of the WZCW universe do. Would you like to fill them in?

Titus gives a rather harsh look to Becky.

Titus: What have I been up to? What have you been up to Becky? Week in week out you're flirting with some new guy, even going so far as saying Armando Paradyse was a hunk. Since when have you said hunk?

Becky goes bright red at this.

Becky: I was joking

Titus: I'm sure you were missy, I'm sure you were! So you want to know where I've been? Well I've been doing two things during my time away. Firstly I have started the Red Mask Project in Keystone which has trained a special law enforcement team who will strike fear in the eyes of criminals just like I originally did.

Becky: That sounds pretty neat.

Titus: It is Becky, it primarily focuses on the lesser areas of Keystone, the bad parts of town the parts that have been crying out for a hero. In addition to that I also have done filming as the Red Ranger in the remake movie of Power Rangers, no Oscar type roles for me, just having fun.

Becky: So what was it that brought you back to WZCW?

Titus: I suppose people are expecting some great reason like to put Big Dave in his space or to teach Constantine a lesson or two or even to regain the World title. However it's neither of these. WZCW is my home, do you ever need an excuse to return home? Exactly.

Becky: But how did you do it?

Titus: Ah that was easy!

Titus runs off screen leaving a very perplexed looking Becky who looks at the camera.

Becky: Erm he's ran off...

You hear a shout from off-screen.

Titus: NO I HAVEN'T!

Becky: Well what on Earth are you doing?

Titus comes back on camera wheeling a flip chart. Attached to it is a newspaper clipping.

Titus: This is how I did it!

Titus pulls a laser pen out of his pocket and points it to the clipping. He's laughing at this point.

Titus: It was absolute genius I must say. I was sat one day reading a paper and I saw this very clipping “Assistant needed for major Entertainment company” now being that I'm an Entertainer I thought hey why not read it. Then I read it and realised they assistant position was in fact for WZCW. Then it clicked into place the most elaborate plan!

Becky: What happened next then Titus, or should I call you Danny Ocean?

Titus: Just Titus, but I'm glad you ask that question Becky. I'm glad you ask.

Titus has a body language about him that says he is loving telling this story, kind of like how Furyof5's grandfather loved showing Fred De Luca how to make Subway sandwiches. Titus turns the page of the flip-chart to reveal an older gent with glasses, long grey hair and a full beard.

Titus: An Oscar winning actor can in theory pull anything off. Step forth Michael Dawes who aced the interview and became one of WZCW's newest assistants. It was then he began to raise the ranks and became number 2 assistant. I did well in that role I must say!

Titus turns over the flip-chart to reveal the face of a pretty woman.

Titus: You know Sarah Becky, she's Bateman's right hand man, or should I say woman. She's never had a day off sick in her life. I offered her $350 to take a day off sick, she was having non of it. So research into this found she was allergic to bees.

Becky: Ah so you took her on a “date” to a place with lots of Bees and she got stung and had to take the day off sick?

Titus: Don't be so stupid.

Becky: So what happened?

Titus: She got Swine Flu.

Titus laughs some more and flips the flip chart over.

Titus: Three people got a contract that week, it was then I realised my opportunity was now. A cast iron contract that said Titus is back in WZCW and that I would be on the same conditions as my last contract and that both men had to treat me like they did originally. There's no way out of the contract unless they have a genuine reason to fire me such as wellness violations. Anyhow I slipped it in the pile knowing that Bateman wouldn't look and would sign all four. Of course he told me to get rid of the fourth, of course his arrogance meant he didn't realise how I was when I looked him straight in the face behind some glasses, dyed hair and a fake beard. It all fell into place!

Titus flips the flip chart over one more time to reveal a happy face. Becky laughs.

Becky: You returned on Ascension in your adopted home of Keystone City which was a huge surprise to everyone. The crowd were amazingly happy to see you, even more so when they realised you were back. The match at Kingdom Come against friendly rival Everest, what do you have in store for this match?

Titus: TITUS IS HOME BABY!!! I will face Everest at Kingdom Come, it will be different as there is nothing aside from pride on the line. However this is neither the time nor the place to discuss such matters for this week I shall team up with him against Barbosa & Hunter Kravinoff.

Becky gives Titus a cheeky grin.

Becky: I was getting round to that! So you are up against Barbosa and Hunter Kravinoff, two competitors who have really risen the ranks in your time away. How do you think a man who has been out of action for so long will fare against Hunter Kravinoff?

Titus: I'm not going to pretend I know everything about Hunter. In fact I know very little about him which makes it more interesting to be honest as I have to think on my feet for the match and will need to actually use Everest as a partner rather than someone else in the match.

Becky: Ah yes, Everest is your partner and too often in these sort of matches we see four individuals trying to team up. Is that the plan here?

Titus: No. A concern may be that I've been out of action for sometime, but I've kept fit and in practice so Everest has nothing to worry about. We've teamed plenty of times in the past, we've faced each other a few more times. If ever there were two people who knows the others strengths and weakness' it's me and Everest. This match is not about me, it's about us as a team.

Becky: But can you trust him given your history together?

Titus pauses for a moment and then looks Becky directly in the eyes.

Titus: Can he trust me?

Becky doesn't even pause as she answers Titus' question with 100% conviction.

Becky: Yes

Titus: Well there's your answer.

Becky: OK. You will also go up against Barbosa who is regarded as one of the most unpredictable men in WZCW history. Many competitors have struggled to prepare well and have fallen to him. Just how do you prepare for a man with so many personalities?

Titus: Ah yes is it his depressed state who will make his way to the ring? What about his smoking side? Are you concerned in case his catatonic or manic sides turn up? Is the WZCW universe worried about me because of this?

Becky: Yes. A number of fans have sent in e-mails with concern for your safety.

Titus: Let me take this time to address the WZCW universe directly Becky.

Titus grabs the microphone off her and looks directly at the camera.

Titus: During times in my career there have been ups and downs the highs have been highs and the lows have been low. Yet in all my time there has only been one group who have stood by me. It's you guys. Whether I'm out and about in Keystone, back in Newcastle, in a fancy restaurant in Hollywood there is always someone who comes up and tells me they love my work. If I was ever concerned about my safety I wouldn't do this. Hunter and Barbosa are two formidable opponents and I'll be honest here and say that they will put up a huge fight.

Titus puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out his red mask.

Titus: I know a thing or two about different persona’s.

Becky: Ladies and Gentlemen this has been Becky Serra with the first interview with Titus since his return. Tune into Ascension to see how he does on his return match

Titus: Thank you Becky.

*A door can be heard opening and closing and an individual can be heard shuffling into the room; although as yet there is no light to see who it is.*

The Smoker: Well, that was a colossal waste of time! Hours walking around pubs, clubs, restaurants and even TV studios and movie sets looking for information on our next opponents. Even the owner of that horrific restaurant Apex, Michael Joe, or whatever the hell his name was, was of no use to us.

Manic: Nice food though… I really liked the ice cream dessert…

The Smoker: Shut up! Or I will let you be the one to deal with Titus, Everest and Kravinoff come Ascension.

*A coat can just about be heard being taken off and dropped onto the floor.*

Manic: OH NO! Not them! Sorry, sorry, sorry! PLEASE don't make me have to stand with that animal Kravinoff. He is really weird… I promise I will be good.

The Smoker: You had better be. Both of you.

*A chair can be heard being pulled out from under the table.*

The Smoker: Don't you think that we did not notice you trying to break out during our last match… breaking our concentration cost us dearly in the end. You are lucky that all that came from it was Kurtsey getting entered into the Elimination Chamber, where we will have the chance to butcher him. Actually, where is that other jibbering, dribbling imbecile anyway?

Manic: But… but I am right here…

*The Smoker's tone turns to one of exasperation.*

The Smoker: Can I not hit him just this once?

Depressive: That would not solve anything.

The Smoker: I suppose you are right but I do need something to keep me calm.

*A match strike can be heard and in its brief glow, the Smoker can be seen using it to light a cigar whilst sitting at the table. With a deep inhale, the Smoker then blows out the match by blowing smoke at it.*

The Smoker: Ahhh… that is much better.

Depressive: Good. We have work to do and things to discuss with….

The Smoker: What do you mean things to discuss? What the hell did we learn today? Nothing. What, some guy told us that Everest is a good guy? Some intern told us that Titus is a really stand up guy and did not once try to take advantage of her? BIG help there. And, anyway, who are we going to discuss them with?

Depressive: Well, first off talking to Mr Michael about Everest was very helpful. Hearing about him defending the honour of a lady from a drunken lout suggests that he is not afraid to put himself in harms way, despite his seemingly cowardly escape and attack on us at Lethal Lottery. It could also suggest that below his fan friendly exterior beats the heart of a serial womaniser. We saw that this passed week with him leching all over Big Dave's sister and when he saw the chance to impress a lady by acting the chivalric knight in shining armour, he jumped at it. Tart with a heart or brute with a boner? I think it seems obvious which he is truly like…

Manic: What about Titus then? I REALLY like his movies. He has won four Oscars, you know.

The Smoker: Of course, you did… that kind of sanctimonious bollocks is aimed at emotionally frayed cretins like you, tugging on their heart strings, making them cry like little girls. And if that is the kind of drivel you are watching when you are "out," then maybe we should think about cutting your hours. I would far rather have you going back to the Sludge Pit. At least after a trip there, you are incapacitated for a few days.

Depressive: Unfortunately, knowing Titus' film roles is no good to us other than it suggests that he likes to play something he is not. And the fact that he has chosen to return to sneak his way back into WZCW rather than continue means that we cannot even rely on that piece of inference.

The Smoker: So I was right then. Aside from learning that Everest is not only a coward but that he might suffer from satyriasis or erectus permanentus, something we could just have learned from watching the rerun of Meltdown, we found out nothing of value.

Depressive: Again, that is not true. The lack of useful information coming from those Titus had worked with in movies and television suggests that he had kept his going back to wrestling very, very quiet. Who knows what kind of training he has been doing?

Manic: Oh, that Titus is sneaky. How is that good for us?

The Smoker: Be quiet! So you are saying that we also cannot put any trust in Titus' wrestling career up until his enforced retirement as he could easily have changed his strategies and approaches?

Depressive: Correct.

The Smoker: Well that is just great… we walk around all day, talking to countless cretins, pretending to be nice to idiots and eating in some god awful restaurant that makes the Sludge Pit look like a Three Star Michelin eatery in what was a wild goose chase. We could have been doing something more constructive like preparing ourselves for what our partner, Kravinoff, might do or looking ahead to Kingdom Come where we can take our rightful place as #1 Contender rather than looking up those crowd pandering, over-the-hill imbeciles.

We should even be considering that we have an opportunity to reduce our odds for King For A Day by just leaving the Hunter for Titus and Everest to smear into the kanvas…

Depressive: That would not be very sporting but I like your thinking. However, I think that we can get something out of Mr. Kravinoff before we think about him being an obstacle. Oh, and our goose chase was far from wild. Not by any means.

The Smoker: I do not see how it was not. Aside from a sense of foreboding everywhere we went, like we were being watched, I did not find anything interesting about today.

Manic: Being watched? You felt that too?

Depressive: We were being followed. All day.

The Smoker: By who?

Depressive: By the same man who is going to give us a little more insight into our opponents on Ascension to bolster what I have gleaned from all the DVDs of matches and interviews.

The Smoker: Who? God damnit! Who?

Depressive: Him.

*Depressive points into the dark at the other side of the table.*

Depressive: There is a very good reason why the Catatonic is not here….

The Smoker: What the hell are you talking about? There can be no one else here other than us…

*The Smoker is cut as a small light goes on over the table to reveal...*

20090115_brolin_250x375.jpg

Manic: BUT THAT'S… THAT'S UNPOSSIBLE! HOW CAN HE BE IN HERE?!?

*Even the Smoker is shaken to the very core...*

The Smoker: Errr… ehhhh… SHUT UP YOU!

If… if he is here then does that… does that mean that Kravinoff is part of us too?

Or have we been Hunter Kravinoff since the beginning?

Did we bash our own head in with that chair at Lethal Lottery?

Depressive: Do not worry, there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for the good Hunter's presence here. Is that not right, Mr. Kravinoff?

*Kravinoff leans forward with a knowing smirk on his face…*

*Kravinoff continues to grin like a Cheshire cat as the Smoker and the Manic try to recover from the discovery that the Ugandan Wildman has been sitting in the darkened room with them. However, neither Barbosa is having much luck regaining his composure.*

Manic: DEAR LORD, DO WE HAVE TWO SPOTS IN K-FAD?! DID WE WRESTLE TWO MATCHES LAST WEEK?! DO WE LIVE IN *GASP* MEDICINE HAT, ALBERTA?! SOMEONE, MAKE THE PAIN STOP!!

*The Smoker looks scornfully at the Manic.*

The Smoker: Shut it, nincompoop! You’re only making matters worse.

*The Smoker then turns sharply and points at Kravinoff, a look of rage in his eyes.*

The Smoker: Explain what you’re doing here or we’re going to have a preview of Kingdom Come right now!

*Kravinoff chuckles and shakes his head as he rises from his seat and walks into the darkness. The Smoker and the Manic’s gazes follow him into the seemingly endless black as the Depressive stares into space, uninterested in the entire scene.*

Kravinoff: I think I should tell you that this is a non-smoking room.

The Smoker: What are you --

*The Smoker is cut off midsentence as heavy drapes in the darkness are pulled back by Kravinoff. A blinding light pummels Barbosa’s senses for a brief moment. When he regains his bearings, he sees that he’s not in the poker room at all, but rather in his hotel room sitting opposite Sigmund Freud and an empty chair which is promptly reoccupied by Kravinoff, who nods towards an ash tray on the end table nearest Barbosa. The man from Bedlam promptly puts out his stogy.*

Kravinoff: Good boy.

*Kravinoff nods in approval as the expression on Barbosa’s face is one of anger and confusion. The Tripolar Superstar glances at Freud, whose cigar is still lit, before turning his attention back to his Ascension 28 tag team partner.*

The Smoker: How long have you been here?

Kravinoff: I’ve been here for a few minutes now, waiting patiently for you to stop being so self-absorbed and pay attention to me.

*A cocky smile widens on Kravinoff’s face as Barbosa’s rage doesn’t surcease. However, after some brief twitching, Barbosa’s affect flattnes.*

Depressive: How that we’ve settled that existential crisis, tell us how long you’ve been following us today, Mr. Kravinoff.

Kravinoff: I was at the foot of your bed fifteen minutes before you woke up this morning.

Manic: DID YOU VOILATE US?!

Kravinoff: No, of course not. I just admired the calm, serene state you were in as your dreams guided you through a resolution to your internal strife.

*Barbosa’s expression alternates between red hot anger, hyperactive discomfort, and detached calm. He’s an ocean of emotion. Kravinoff, rather than waiting for Barbosa to press on, takes the reins and explains what he’s been doing all day.*

Kravinoff: When you started to stir to consciousness, I hid in the closet and waited for you to go into the bathroom. As you alternated between singing in the shower and berating yourself for singing, I rummaged through your belongings, searching for something that would give me a competitive edge in the King For A Day match. The best thing my scouting outing turned up was a pair of your undergarments which I sniffed thoroughly for fear pheromones.

*Barbosa grows giddy and defensive as one of his personalities strongly steps onto center stage.*

Manic: That means nothing! I was watching a scary movie last night!

*Kravinoff smiles warmly and continues boastfully sharing the story of his day.*

Kravinoff: I have to admit, I was confused by the fact that you went to all of those Titus and Everest-related locations. I appreciate a decent scouting attempt as much as the next guy, but that was pretty feeble.

*Rage boils over in Barbosa, who has seemingly had his fill of Kravinoff’s arrogance.*

The Smoker: This coming from the man who took it upon himself to stuff his beak in my laundry?!

Kravinoff: These tactics have certainly helped me in the past. The nose knew when it came to John Constantine a few weeks ago.

Manic: That’s disgusting.

Kravinoff: Disgusting to you civilized people, maybe. But it’s sound strategy where I come from.

Manic: People in Medicine Hat find it normal to sniff dirty underwear?

*Kravinoff shakes his head dismissively.*

Kravinoff: I’m afraid not. I was referring to my life on the wild side, not Medicine Hat.

*All life force drains from Barbosa’s face before he poses his next question.*

Depressive: So did you acquire any useful knowledge when you tailed us today?

Kravinoff: Of course. But not about Titus or Everest. The most interesting thing I found out today was how your body language changes with your affect.

*Still in his calculating, depressive state, this assertion doesn’t faze Barbosa in the least.*

Depressive: So what of Titus and Everest? Will your publicist allow you to compete to the best of your abilities against two huge fan favorites or will we have to handle this match on our own?

*For the first time since the conversation began, Kravinoff’s face fills with stress. He seems uncertain of himself.*

Kravinoff: Well, Barbie… That’s a bit of a sore subject. After I did exactly what I said I would last week and took out Phoenix after a match-ending mistake, the jeers of the fans put my publicist on edge. He thinks the people are gonna crucify me for taking on a returning hero like Titus and a legend like Everest. But I’m insistent that taking out two guys who have as much juice with the fans as Titus and Everest will do nothing but aid my credibility and Freud’s credibility in the eyes of the unwashed masses. So in the name of proving my publicist wrong and getting that big win, you have nothing to worry about. I’m bringing everything I have this week and am going to be the world-ender you know I am. It’s going to be a lot like that time in the jungles of Cambodia where I ---

*Just as Kravinoff is regaining his smile, he’s cutoff as Barbosa raises his hand dismissively and stops Kravinoff’s train of thought.*

Depressive: What are your feelings regarding Titus and Everest? Do you have a better sense of them than our travels today provided us?

Kravinoff: Well I do know that Titus isn’t ready for us.

Manic: Good! I was a getting a little worried about him! He’s pretty good!

The Smoker: Your praise for the enemy is the bane of my existence, you short-bus riding simpleton!

*Kravinoff stares uncomfortably as the outburst dies down and the Depressive returns to the forefront.*

Depressive: In what way is Titus not ready?

Kravinoff: Did you hear him speaking with Everest in Keystone? It was pathetic. The man is convinced that stealing the show and having a competitive match is what he, as a competitor, should strive for. He still has that Hollywood mindset where he wants to give the people a show and have fun. It’s a game to him, nothing more than a choreographed dance.

All things considered, I question whether this is serious to Titus after all those months he’s spent in Hollywood. After spending so long pretending to be someone else in front of the camera, I don’t think the man is living in the same competitive reality that everyone else in WZCW is. He’s detached, bent on thrilling the fans with little regard for the mindset of serious competitors like you and I. But we aren’t out to thrill. We’re out to kill. And after his downfall last year and the lengthy layoff designed to keep his feelings of inadequacy about his shortcomings as a wrestler firmly repressed, he’s going to be an easy kill.

*Kravinoff inhales deeply and stares contemplatively into the distance as Barbosa considers the words of the Ugandan Wildman.*

Kravinoff: Against lesser men, maybe… MAYBE Titus might have some leeway to find his footing as a wrestler again. But he’s not going to get that against me. Not only am I in absolutely mid-season form, but I want this… To gain the belief of the people, I NEED this win. I need it more than Titus could ever imagine. He’s not prepared to have someone come at him this hard this early into his return. It’s this hunger of mine, coupled with the shortcomings of Keystone’s Savior, which is going to give you and I all the edge we need.

Depressive: And what of Everest?

*Kravinoff chuckles heartily.*

Kravinoff: What of him? That old dog doesn’t have what it takes to stand up and combat the best of the new blood in WZCW.

He's a legend -- Big deal. I don’t regard him with any reverence just because he’s a legend. What has he done for me lately? Big Dave’s gone over him twice in a row and Ty Burna prevented him from regaining his gold. The man is proving himself to be a relic. His match with Titus at Kingdom Come is proof that he has nothing to cling to anymore besides his former glory. At Ascension 28, our fists will bring Everest one step closer to accepting this cold reality.

*Barbosa contemplates this for a few seconds and then sighs deeply.*

Depressive: You must be a lunatic speak so glibly of the Mountain Man.

Kravinoff: Oh, I’m glib. Glib like a fox!

*Kravinoff nods as though he’s just strung together an Earth shattering insight as Barbosa slumps deeper into his chair, exacerbated by the absurd man in front of him. After a moment, rage returns to his face.*

The Smoker: And what of our partnership? What chemistry will we have as partners that Everest and Titus won’t be able to one-up?

*Kravinoff smiles with supreme arrogance.*

Kravinoff: Well Barbie, you’re teaming with one of the greatest tag team strategists in the history of this company! It just happens that I was never defeated for the World Tag Team Championship! I have expertise and the keys to tag team success, brother!

*Barbosa stares skeptically as Kravinoff gives him a thumbs-up.*

Kravinoff: We’ve got something Titus and Everest definitely don’t have. We have the modern training techniques perfected by the Pride of Toyota! We’re gonna break down some barriers, destroy any internal strife this team might be liable to experience, and put Kingdom Come on the back burner! In the time-honoured tradition of Freud, we’re gonna follow our ids and live in this moment! You, Barbosa… You are going to be my Black Swan!

*Barbosa cringes, visibly alternating between personalties. Finally, one takes center stage and lets his voice be heard.*

Manic: YES! I LOVE MILA KUNIS!!

*Kravinoff stands sharply and triumphantly and points into the distance.*

Kravinoff: To the dance studio!

The shot fades in and we see the backstage area for Ascension. After just a few seconds we can see Everest heading down the hallway toward the camera as WZCW’s very own Becky Serra appears in frame and grabs Everest’s attention as he stops in front of the camera.

Everest: Ah Becky, I see you are ready and all set up for an interview. Were you waiting for little ole me to stroll by?

Becky: Well, I wouldn’t say “waiting” per se, but it is definitely making my day look up.

Everest: Well anytime I can brighten a lovely lady’s day, I do what I can. Let me guess though, you want some quality insight on what happened last week?

Becky: If you wouldn’t mind.

Everest: Well Beck, no one is ever going to say that Everest shies away from the microphone. As the world knows by now, Big Dave did the unthinkable and downed the Pinnacle of Perfection last week. I’m not going to stand here and sugar coat the loss here, I’m not going to blame some ref or lack of preparation. There’s no denying Dave deserved the victory and brought everything he had to the ring, I going to end this little rivalry with one final statement: Dave, you may have won the last battle, but the war will be far from over, we’ll cross paths again, I promise you!

Moving on to more current events, Becky, did you hear the news! Titus is back! Last week the Oscar winning former World Champ shoehorned his way right back into WZCW, much to the chagrin of many, many folks here at our beloved establishment.

Becky: Yeah, and then he laid out a challenge, a challenge you accepted. Why?

Everest: I’m going to keep this short and sweet honey, Titus and I HAVE had our disagreements in the past, they don’t need to be rehashed here because well I’ve rehashed them plenty before and with the invention of you tube they are easily accessible. The fact is the crossroads of our careers came when we went head to head, toe to toe, champion to champion. Ever since that monumental clash it seems that Titus and Everest have gone ways neither one of us could foresee or care to continue so at Kingdom Come we’re going back to the place of our mountain shattering, Oscar winning match of the year. Sure no championships are on the line this time, hell there isn’t even personal vendettas or hey he stole my girl moments. Nope this time it is just for the pure satisfaction of putting on the greatest match this card is going to see.

Fact is I respect Titus, I respect his love and passion for this industry, but at the same time, I’m Everest, and I’m not going to step aside for anyone, anywhere. I’ve proven time and time again that this mountain isn’t going to be an easy climb. You see Titus, at Ascension we’re teaming up one more time, to take on Barbosa and Kravinoff. That’s right, it’s two of the greatest specimens the WZCW has ever had taking on a shaving cream company and a Spiderman villian rip off. Look I’m not going to lie and say I’ve been up all night studying these two, because I haven’t. Don’t think I don’t know anything about you Barbosa, I remember our little run in at Lethal Lottery and Hunter I’ve kept tabs on you as well and at Ascension I’ll be more than ready for both of you. As for Titus, I know what you’re thinking Becky: You’re thinking “can you trust this man after the history you two have shared?“ Well Beck, I’ll go out on a limb right now and give you a Becky Serra interview exclusive. I trust Titus to watch my back and I trust Titus to show up for the tag match in great shape and ready to fight.

Ascension is going to be exactly that, it’s going to be Titus and Everest ascending toward the biggest showdown this company will ever get to promote. But before that Titus and I are going to have a little fun with these two “whippesnappers” as we proudly show them with age comes experience and knowledge and we’re going to impart some knowledge on our young upstart opponents because at the end of the night they are going to KNOW what it’s like to be laying on their back, looking up at the lights and feeling the after effects of one to many ROCKSLIDES!

So Becky, I’m sorry but I gotta cut this short but it’s time to start focusing on Ascension.

Becky: Thank you for the time Everest

With that Everest simply opens his locker room door and heads inside.

Reactions: Lee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back