Are you watching Jericho on "Dancing with the Stars"?

Are you watching Dancing with the Stars?

• Yes, over Raw.

• No, not at all.

• I'll toggle between "Dancing" and Raw

Results are only viewable after voting.

MizterColemine

Whoo.. is this rooodyPOO?
Jericho is one of my favorite wrestlers, if not my #1 tied with Kurt Angle (WWE), but I'm not too familiar with Jericho outside of the squared circle aside from having watch the great DVD about him, Breaking the Code: Behind the Walls of Jericho. However, I'm sure he brings his A-game everywhere and everything he works on. Are you a big enough fan of Jericho to follow his "Dancing" stint? How big of a fan are you? Do you buy his Fozzy albums? Have you ever seen him live? Do you own his books and what do you think about all his products?

Great... no one is going to see this thread because it was moved to the deserted section... You guys gon't think it applies to WWE? Most the threads in this section have NOTHING to do with wrestlers or wrestling!!!!!! I call shenanigans :( Am I going to get a warning for this? Probably not because this isn't even a non-spam section is it? WTF...

I switch in and out. I never really liked the idea of DWTS, AI, or even AGT... I don't get the point in those shows. But yeah, I switch in and out just to see if Jericho is actually doing anything, but I mainly watch Raw instead.

I am a huge Jericho fan. But I think I'll have to pass on watching Dancing With The Stars. As for Fozzy, I've heard a few of their songs and I think Jericho is talented on vocals. But I have yet to buy one of their albums. Both of Jerichos' books are in the top 2 wrestling books of all time. IMO, they're better than Bret Harts. He's a very talented guy out side of the squared circle and I'm sure he'll go on to win Dancing With The Stars.:D

I enjoy watching Chris Jericho, but I can't bring myself to watch Dancing with the Stars...just can't do it. If Jericho would host an actual game show like he did previously did, I'd tune in.

I have no interest in dancing. If I read a spoiler about him hitting someone over the head w/a chair then I will flip it on.

I don't make it a point to watch the show as it's not really my thing, but if someone says he's about to go on during the Raw LD, I usually click over to see his routine. I am definitely not the person to judge whether or not he's doing a good job but dude, Jericho rules. I'll give anything he does a chance. Except Fozzy anyway, that is where I draw the line.

By the way,
Great... no one is going to see this thread because it was moved to the deserted section... You guys gon't think it applies to WWE? Most the threads in this section have NOTHING to do with wrestlers or wrestling!!!!!! I call shenanigans :( Am I going to get a warning for this? Probably not because this isn't even a non-spam section is it? WTF...

You posted a thread about a totally different Television show and get pissed because it gets moved to the Television and Movies Forum? It may feature Jericho but for the most part, it is completely unrelated. Also, this is a non spam section. Why don't you look around a bit more before you start posting threads.

Imma man up and say yes I have indeed watched him and the show in general. Nothing to be ashamed of. Surprise surprise he's actually doing a pretty damn good job and has only found himself in the bottom three once a couple weeks back. It's not beyond the realm of possibilities that he could be the dark horse challenger and make it to the finals. That said, I predict him being eliminated in the semi's.

Oh and Lacey Schwimmer is a piece if ever there was one. Admittedly she can be a bit goof, but she's thick in all the right spots and flexible as hell… doesn't get any better than that.

I'll DVR Dancing with the Stars if people from the cast intrigue me enough. So obviously Jericho intrigues me enough to DVR the show. I'll watch Jericho's routine and some others if they interest me. They show is pretty entertaining and it is pretty cool to see celebs step out of their comfort zones. Jericho has been great so far and as always he is entertaining. I don't expect Jericho to win, but like LigerBomb said he could be the biggest darkhorse in this whole thing.

I've watched some of Jericho on DWTS, but that show gives me douche chills. Jericho is the only entertaining aspect of that show. It seems like he is having a blast and is doing really well. Its too bad most of the show is focused around losers. Jericho hardly gets any TV time or recognition.

Haven't watch DWTS but I am following and supporting Jericho in it. If he can beat out Whines Hard then no matter how big of a heel he is, I'll never be able to boo him again.

Let's get one thing perfectly clear.... Jericho is the one and ONLY reason I'm watching "Dancing with the Stars". The show is not really my cup of tea. I'm not saying it sucks, I'm just not interested in that kind of thing. I'm a huge fan of Jericho's and I am willing to watch a show I'd otherwise never watch just to see what he's been up to while away from WWE. I like Fozzy but not enough to buy their albums, money's been an issue lately for me. Same goes for his books but I would really like to read them sometime. I've seen him live twice. Once in April 2009 at Wrestlemania 25 and a second time in August 2010 at Summerslam. I think it's a good thing that he does the music, books, and appearances such as "Dancing with the Stars" due to publicity that it can give WWE. The more that wrestlers try to branch out into other projects, the more they can cross promote that product with WWE as well. I'll be voting for Jericho and hopefully he does well. Even if he doesn't, then that just means he could return to Raw or Smackdown sooner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back