• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are you/have you been a mod on a different forum

future admin

Getting Noticed By Management
Well, here is where to share (dont post the site, that will be advertising) Currently, I am a mod of a Book This section on a Forum, What are/were you?

I was until the owner decide to cater to those that haven't been there that long. Making money rules all, I guess.

I was a mod on a gay porm forum, Will is a frequent visitor.............................................................:suspic: just dont tell my wife;)

Moderated the 2nd largest [New York] Rangers hockey forum on the internet for two and a half years before I quit – got to be too much work/too little fun.

I'm Admin of the biggest Hannah Montana underground fan club forum in the world.

Subsequently and yet in an unrelated story.. I've also been moderator of the 2nd largest Lying for Shock Value forum on the internet.

Moderate another forum!?

I only just joined my first one outside of WZF yesterday and that was a Digital Arts and Graphics forum so I could get some tips. I have no plan on staying there for long.

I have written for several reputable sites, and moded for a couple of them. As I told Doc one day, they are pretty dry sites with zero tolerance for flaming and the use of obsceneties. They are technology sites.

A few, of my own, with about 10 members.

I always feel it's good to have a bit of experience before becoming a mod on somewhere huge such as WZ.

Only been on two real forums that weren't related to some guild I was a part of in World of Warcraft, and I haven't moderated any of those two.

I'm a moderator of one of the largest Pokemon forums on the net.
...There goes whatever reputation I may have.

Have you ever banned a Picachu?

second question has anyone posted obscene pictures of themselves raping a Pokemon?

proceed with your answers as this is knowledgeable information that needs to be shared!:suspic:

As long as you all don't link to the other forum, I don't care if you name the forum.

I've been Administrator at a couple of other forums, but none of them a vBuelltin, and none of them with more than 200 members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back