• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are You Friends With Any Of Your Exes?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I have been in two serious relationships, and I am not friends with either of my exes. However, I refused to maintain contact with my first girlfriend, as she dumped me in a pretty humiliating way, while my second girlfriend/ex-fiancee refuses to maintain contact with me because I broke off things with her (I did it in an extremely abrupt manner, but it wasn't humiliating, at least in my opinion). Yeah, it sounds shitty, me only wanting to maintain a friendship with someone I gave the boot to, but I can't lie. I guess your willingness to maintain a friendship with an ex depends on how much dignity and unwounded pride you leave the relationship with.

My first one, im cool with, not friends.

my second one can jump off a bridge or play in traffic for all I care. the very thought of the individual arises feelings of disgust and strong rage within me.

Yeah, still talk sometimes, hung out with her a while ago just to catch up on things with each other as well.

I'm still really good friends with all my exes except one. In fact, my most recent ex and I, get together once or twice a week for beers. She knows why it didn't work, and so do I, and it doesn't bother either one of us.

As for the one I'm not friends with, it's quite simple. I gave her break-up sexy time, and when finished, I smacked 'er on the ass and told her,"money's on the table." Dickish? Absolutely, but I was only 18, and had a real attitude problem.

More or less, all of them. The important ones, anyways.

Took me almost 3 years to reconnect as friends with my first fiance' though.. you know, since I almost killed myself over her and all..

My only previous relationship didn't last very long and never really got off the ground, but I'm still friends with the girl.

I'm still friends with every girl I've dated since High School, even though I never talk to two of them cause they're never on MSN. When they are on, we do talk.

I'm not the kinda guy that can go from liking a person to hating them, and I'm very forgiving.

Nope.

One of my exes just stopped talking to me after I guess, but I never hated her. I saw her last weekend actually. It was rather awkward.

My second one, that stupid bitter bitch was upset that I dumped her, I think she turned belimic or whatever its's called. I still hate her. I ended it off the nicest way possible, and she still gets upset.

My second one, that stupid bitter bitch was upset that I dumped her, I think she turned belimic or whatever its's called. I still hate her. I ended it off the nicest way possible, and she still gets upset.

Females do that sorta thing. Unless you ended it with, "It's okay, I understand you found someone better and I wish you both all the best." It would've never been the nicest way possible to them.

Females, much like Males, hate being dumped. Dumping a Female is like killing a big piece of them. Several can not deal with the fact that they were "let go of" in favor of someone/something else. It's just too much to deal with.

Females do that sorta thing. Unless you ended it with, "It's okay, I understand you found someone better and I wish you both all the best." It would've never been the nicest way possible to them.

Females, much like Males, hate being dumped. Dumping a Female is like killing a big piece of them. Several can not deal with the fact that they were "let go of" in favor of someone/something else. It's just too much to deal with.

I told her we can still be friends. I told her that it just wasn't working out for me and that I needed my personal space. She didn't like it, had a bitch fit and tried to make me look like the bad guy. I kept my cool, because I really didn't care in the end. Sometimes, I wonder why I am nice to women if shit like this is going to happen.

It's not like I dumped her for anyone else, I just didn't like her anymore. Simple as that.

Oh, Rusty, Rusty, Rusty.. :disappointed: No, just no. I'll cut up and explain exactly what you did wrong.

Why? Well, because I speak part "chic-inesse". (no offense meant to anyone)

I told her we can still be friends.

Your first huge mistake. If any Female gives you the green light to date her, the only way you can turn back from that, most of the time.. is when they dump you.

I know of almost NO girl, who wants to have an open friendship, with a guy who more or less rejected them after so much time spent together as a couple. Unless it was mutual, or the Female is a really special type of breed.

I told her that it just wasn't working out for me and that I needed my personal space.

Worst possible thing you could've said, next to openly saying she's either fat, and/or ugly.

Explaining to a girl, firstly, that it's just not working out.. is like sticking a knife in their chest. You're telling them that, basically, to you.. she isn't worth anything.

Adding to it that you need personal space, is like taking that implanted knife in her 'said' chest, and twisting it. Because to them, that's adding on top of everything, that she was so awful.. you're either coming up with an excuse to lie about finding someone better, or you're turning off female's because she was so horrible you couldn't bare to continue to another one without recovering from this disaster.

She didn't like it,

Duh.

had a bitch fit and tried to make me look like the bad guy.

Rusty, rule #27.. you're ALWAYS the bad guy. In the female's guide to Male's.. the male is ALWAYS the ********ed, prick, jerk, jackass, bastard. Nothing you do can ever be right, and especially not when you try to initiate the break-up.

I kept my cool,

Which likely made it worse. Because you weren't showing any emotion, which likely told her that she never, not even for a moment, mattered to you in any way, shape or form.

because I really didn't care in the end.

My point, exactly.

Sometimes, I wonder why I am nice to women if shit like this is going to happen.

But, once again.. you aren't nice. You're male. Confusing, I know, I know.

Truth is though, you must continue to be nice, because one day the "right one" will indeed come along. And you'll want to be the most of yourself you ever can be. So if yourself is truly nice in the end, then be nice.

However, if you want something worthless, be a jackass. It's like chocolate to fat kids. It'll constantly bring in something less than worth it, because they want an asshole they feel they can mold into something great. Once they do, they'll leave you for another asshole to attempt doing the same.. until they get beaten and abused, enter rehab, and realize the error of their ways.

It's not like I dumped her for anyone else,

She thinks you did, though. And that's the only part of this that matters.

Nothing you could say is ever going to be true, even if it is.. because.. got it yet?? You're.. A.. MALE!

Seriously though, whenever you dump a female, 9 outta 10 of them will believe regardless the reason given, that it was for another female.

I just didn't like her anymore.

This is an unacceptable answer in the Female-Universe. NO female is ever "unlikeable", ever. It's in their handbook. I seen it once when I was pretending to be asleep.

Its the sad truth too. NO female is ever going to fully except that they aren't likeable to any guy they could ever have feelings for. If they do ever come to that conclusion, grab hold of them instantly, because they're a rarity. (likely a former guy, in truth)

Simple as that.

It's never simple with Women.. you'll learn that one day.

In complete honesty though, being 100% serious.. she likely took it hard, because break-up, for males and females alike.. is a hard thing to handle if you actually like someone. It can be real love, or just a school-yard puppy crush. It all hurts in some fashion. Some more, some less.. but all of it hurts, regardless.

Good god no. I tried that with a girl I fell in love with & let's just say shit hit the fan real quick.

I have had 4 serious relationships in my 28 years and 1 of them is my ex fiance and the other one is my current girlfriend, I have no contact with any of the ex's. A few years ago I would call up one of my exes when I needed a booty call, and she was all about it even though she she is engaged, makes me wonder how many dude mushroom stamped that ass when she was with me......

Gotta go with none of them on this one. Mostly because all my relationships got drenched with gasoline, lit on fire and then shot repeatedly with an AK47 all within about 3-4 weeks. Though, for whatever reason, its always the ones that fucked me over, rolling back into my life trying to get with me again. I've always loved that line "I miss you so much, I didn't realize how good of a guy you were then. I shouldn't have done that to you. I love you baby". Uh huh and a couple of them that cheated on me within two weeks of us going out...and now they love me 2 months later. Nah I don't mess with them or at least try to avoid them.

Ok this could take some time:

Samii- I'm still in contact with her but we don't get along very well at all. Infact I can't stand her. We argue quite a lot via MSN and texts.

Nikki - Yeah I'm still friends with her and I do meet up with her at Torquay United games for a drink at half time sometimes. We do get along pretty well.

Nat - We went out for a bout 4 months and broke up randomly. But we are still very good friends, and I reckon at some stage we'll get back together.

Laura - Can't fucking stand her. She seemed respectable when I went out with her... but pretty much the second we broke up she had a boyfriend, then broke up with him quickly and started sleeping around. Ah well, she could catch every STD for all I care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back