• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

are Newcastle are doomed?

All those numbers. But, yeah.. they're fucked. Their own fault for being so shit.

Newcastle are delusional, and they are going to pay the price. The best part will be when they go down, and they have players on £90,000 a week because they didn't put relegation pay cut clauses in their contracts. Newcastle will do the worst Leeds since Leeds if they go down.

Instead of being pissed that they're going down, they should be thankful that they had 15 plus years in the top flight. It made a nice change for them and now they'll be in a devision they're more familiar with.

Easily the biggest club in Newcastle.

I don't give a shit either way really. If they stay up it'll be the same thing next year.

They have big club mentality, And they ain't that anymore.

If the idiots could pay 90k a week, Why not pay it to people like Ronaldinho? Because they aren't big enough.

Stoke are looking into getting Habib Beye. If he's half as good as Abdoulaye Faye has been then we're on to a winner. The fact that he might not have played well for Newcastle shouldn't come into it. He's probably a goalkeeper by trade.

Stoke are looking into getting Habib Beye. If he's half as good as Abdoulaye Faye has been then we're on to a winner. The fact that he might not have played well for Newcastle shouldn't come into it. He's probably a goalkeeper by trade.
He was in the french league's team of the season before he joined Newcastle, So he's got the potential to play well.

I'm pretty sure it's because Mark Viduka and Nicky Butt are better than Ronaldinho. Get your facts right, THEY ARE HUGE.

I'd have one ronnie to six of each Butt, And Viduka.

Actually in a relegation scrap, I would much prefer having Butt to Ronaldinho. Butt was awesome against Boro, and he puts his body on the line for the team. Ronaldinho's an overrated prick who doesn't know what a team is.

Plus I don't think Newcastle are doomed. Hull wont beat United's reserves. They're all playing for a place on the bench in Rome, so all Newcastle need is a point. If they can't get that at a Villa team who have one one in twelve League games they don't deserve to stay up. On second thoughts.....

Reactions: Lee
But would you give Nicky butt at 34 a new contract for like £60,000 a week? That's poor management. Michael Owen is on £130,000 a week, which for a guy who hasn't scored more than 11 in a season since he's been there is obscene.

I'm pretty sure it's because Mark Viduka and Nicky Butt are better than Ronaldinho. Get your facts right, THEY ARE HUGE.

Butt & Viduka are great players for a team in their position. It's just that Newcastle think they should be higher. I'd be well chuffed if Stoke got hold of some Nicky Butt.

But would you give Nicky butt at 34 a new contract for like £60,000 a week?

Nope. But I'd give that to Butt before Ronaldinho. Prefer 110% committment than "flashyness". Newcastle have shot themselves in the foot, big time I will agree. I really hope they stay up though. When I'm back home and Darlo are away (if we have games to play next season) I would rather go and see one of the north east lot playing Man United or Arsenal than Peterborough and Barnsley.

Newcastle are delusional, and they are going to pay the price. The best part will be when they go down, and they have players on £90,000 a week because they didn't put relegation pay cut clauses in their contracts. Newcastle will do the worst Leeds since Leeds if they go down.

I would love for that to happen. It would be good for some other team to go through what we went through, losing all your best players. Differance between us and them, we had to sell our players through the season where as newcastle have just been shit.

I'd love it if Newcastle went down

keeganrant_450x300.jpg

and so would he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back