• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are Gabriel and Slaiter gay?

Are Justin Gabriel and Heath Slaiter gay?

• Yes

• No

• Too early to tell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackiz Kirey

Dark Match Winner
This has been bothering me for a while, so I will post this idea today before I forget about it. Since Nexus debuted, Gabriel and Slaiter were always together. They acted like a gay couple. Also, the thing that caught my eye the most was that last night on Smackdown, after The Corre got away from Big Show, and some jobbers like R-Truth, Daniel Bryan, and Santino Marella, Justin Gabriel petted Heath Slaiter's hair, pat his belly, and held him by the shoulders. If you did not see that part, I suggest you don't, because if you are big fans of both of them, that will ruin your respect for them. Is this real or kayfabe? Is WWE actually trying to book Gabriel and Slaiter as a gay couple? Gay people disgust me... I really hope that Gabriel just did that because it is a habit of his and not because he is gay... and now that I think about it, Gabriel and Slaiter do look like a gay couple... Please WWE, don't turn them into a gay couple, and please Gabriel, if that is a habit of yours, STOP DOING IT!

Last night on Smackdown, I saw Kofi and Rey hugging as well. After they won the match, Rey fell on Kofi hugging him and they continued to touch one another and hug like they just won the world title or were voted Miss America.

I think Kofi/Rey would make a nice couple and it would give Batista a reason to come back and reclaim what belongs to him (Mysterio) from Kofi.

[YOUTUBE]H3IdTYXpGVE[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah I think it would be hilarious if this ended up happening even though he most likely won't Here's a question though is being gay allowed on PG T.V???

Last night on Smackdown, I saw Kofi and Rey hugging as well. After they won the match, Rey fell on Kofi hugging him and they continued to touch one another and hug like they just won the world title or were voted Miss America.

I think Kofi/Rey would make a nice couple and it would give Batista a reason to come back and reclaim what belongs to him (Mysterio) from Kofi.

Maybe WWE wants to appeal to all sorts of people haha. I don't know if Batista would come back to create a gay relationship but maybe to rekindle his friendship with Mysterio

yea. Would like to see Rey's character freshened up finally. Maybe Kofi and Rey should turn heel while they're at it. The possibilities are endless!

Or how about the first ever gay stable. You could have a gay couple plus Percy Watson and thrown In Slater. How strange would that be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back