• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are Brooke Hogan and Bully Ray in Aces and Eights?

fouldsy91

Pre-Show Stalwart
Just watching iMPACT! I noticed Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan saying Hulk Hogan was getting personal issues mixed up with business too much.

Could this "relationship" all be a ploy so hogan gets removed from power because if you remember in WWE Triple H was removed for mixing business and personal feelings, so they could be using this so Dixie Carter removes Hogan or sends him home at least to clear his head.

This leaves Brooke Hogan or someone in Aces and 8s to become GM (obviously that hasn't been unveiled yet) and the plan could have been this all along.

Anyone else think something like this could happen?

I thought it was funny when Brooke said maybe "Mark". I'm thinking what, who is Mark. I googled Bully and saw his real name is Mark. I thought maybe it was a mistake by Brooke the stupid blonde, but then Hogan said Mark too.

I hope Brooke is not Aces/Eights, but if this means Brooke and Bully are Aces/Eights then I will take it. Bully would be good returning to heel and being the lead wrestler in Aces/Eights.

I was thinking if they want some sort of long term face success for Bully you have to build sympathy for that character. At FR have Brooke cost Bully the match with the help of her real on-air BF in Mr Anderson and reveal they are both in A&8 with Anderson as the leader with maybe a a match down the line of Anderson vs Bully and if Anderson wins they pick the GM and EB would probably be their choice. I do think FR will reveal more in fact much more of whos involved with A&8

Yes, IMHO Bully and Brooke are Aces & Eights, brooke would be an o'le lady (obviously) and bully would be the V.P, and i do think EB is the mastermind to all of this and is the President of Aces and Eights.

If you think about it, EB has 'Legit' beef with hogan and TNA, and if you remember how EB 'left' tna, then its easy for you to understand why i think this.

Eitherway, i'm 100% reinvested into this story line now and can't wait to see where all this is heading.

[YOUTUBE]le6F_lDhKFs[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, IMHO Bully and Brooke are Aces & Eights, brooke would be an o'le lady (obviously) and bully would be the V.P, and i do think EB is the mastermind to all of this and is the President of Aces and Eights.

If you think about it, EB has 'Legit' beef with hogan and TNA, and if you remember how EB 'left' tna, then its easy for you to understand why i think this.

Eitherway, i'm 100% reinvested into this story line now and can't wait to see where all this is heading.

[YOUTUBE]le6F_lDhKFs[/YOUTUBE]
Someone else did the voice altering thing and made it sound like D-Lo. Someone else did it and made it sound like Matt Hardy. I'm not putting too much stock in the sound altering stuff.

I like the idea that Brooke is involved with Aces and Eights. Bully Ray was focused on them for awhile and he didn't care much about anyone else. Then randomly he starts getting caught with Brooke.

I think she would be a good distraction for him to get his mind off Aces and Eights and leave him open. In the end she turns on him and joins them.

My only hangup on that is would she still be the head of the KO division? If not what purpose does she serve company wise? Does she just become eye candy on the arm of random members?

I thought it was funny when Brooke said maybe "Mark". I'm thinking what, who is Mark. I googled Bully and saw his real name is Mark. I thought maybe it was a mistake by Brooke the stupid blonde, but then Hogan said Mark too.

I hope Brooke is not Aces/Eights, but if this means Brooke and Bully are Aces/Eights then I will take it. Bully would be good returning to heel and being the lead wrestler in Aces/Eights.

Every so often, they'll break the fourth wall in TNA by calling someone by their actual name. WWE does it now and again as well. This past Monday on Raw, CM Punk called The Miz "Mike" at one point and called him by his last name "Mizarin" later on. Doesn't really mean much of anything in the grand scheme of things.

The only way I see Brooke as being part of Aces & Eights is if she's half naked and dancing around a pole like the bimbos at the Aces & Eights "clubhouse" last night. As for Bully Ray, I'd personally prefer him as being a top dog in Aces & Eights than in his current role. I just don't buy into Ray as a face at this point in time with his current character. The guy actually has "Bully" as part of his character name.

Maybe they could use Hogan's interference in his relationship as Brooke as a means to turn him heel to join the group. They could go with something along the lines of Bully trying to be a "good guy" but Hogan kept sticking his nose into things. But, a downside would be that this would put Hogan even more at the forefront of things than he already is.

When Bully said to Hulk Hogan, "Do you really want to know who the number 1 man in your daughter's life is?", I then began to further speculate that Brooke is with the Aces & Eights and Bully will be her "Muscle/Enforcer".

Not sure on Bully and Brooke but it wouldn't surprise me totally. For sure Garret Bitchoff and Wes Brisco are in Aces and Eights and we may discover that this weekend @ the PPV.

I still think Eric Bischoff or Jeff Jarrett will end up being the VP and the President. I just wonder how long they'll drag this out before revealing.

umm Bully Ray was offered a shot at the title but picked getting to Devon over the title. wouldnt it make more sense to capture the gold and be like IM THE LEADER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back