• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are Any of You Real?

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Are "Friends" Electric?

I've come to the conclusion that none of you actually exist, but are in fact one giant Matrix-like cyborg designed to give me the illusion of friendship.

I'm on to you.

That's cool because I have the same feeling. Perhaps we were supposed to meet on here and challenge the realms of our perceptions?

If you and Dewey don't take the fucking periods out of your usernames, I'm going to paint your walls with brain matter.

I just kicked Agent Smith's ass! After I read your original post here Xfear, I started thinking. They came after me, so I defended myself.

I have come to the conclusion that your taste in music is odd.

That it is. Not a Gary Numan fan, eh? I didn't picture you much of a synth man.

I'm quite eclectic. I went from listening to gangsta rap to hardcore punk to Gary Numan on my way home. Numan seemed to capture my mood best. Now I'm listening to some Dylan.

It's called "The Truman Show Syndrome." People get locked into paranoia, to the point where they think everything is staged. I was a member of those not-so-illustrious ranks for a few years. Trust me. You think cameras are behind mirrors and people are actors who are really showing you any emotion because they're paid to. Not a fun time, and incredibly awkward to pee. :lmao:

Aside from that, I'm real Xfear. Promise. I failed a Calculus III quiz today. I wouldn't have done that if I weren't real.

Perhaps this is more your style UT.

One of my all time favorite songs...

Fast forward to about 50 seconds in.

You are right X. Me and Thriller aren't real, even though we met up in Rockford. :p

I am real, I'm not computer generated. But to get back at you, if you have come to that conclusion that we aren't real, then I come to the conclusion you aren't real. How about that?!?!?!? Lol

That was an OK song X!

I meant something like this:

[youtube] <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6KTKscHxyKo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6KTKscHxyKo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/youtube]

Please listen to the whole thing before you comment on it! This is like the greatest break up song ever!

Yea!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about! Outstanding! Xfear is fucking awesome!

I'm glad that someone can finally see! Who the hell is Deadman?

You're a very bizarre man Shadow.

Since apparently we're just posting random music now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back