• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Fools!

Tiger Chaos Theory

You ain't drawin' shit!
So I usually enjoy pulling semi-elaborate jokes on people today. I got a few people good.

I convinced a female friend of mine to show up in my Biology class with a fake DNA results paper and claim I had fathered her child. She was a pretty solid actress (she even slapped me very hard :( ). It's not a great prank unless you have your girlfriend (going along with it) in the same room. Epic argument ensues. It was by far, one of the funniest moments of my life. The expressions on people's faces were priceless.

Any of you pull an April fools day prank or get pranked today?

So I usually enjoy pulling semi-elaborate jokes on people today. I got a few people good.

I convinced a female friend of mine to show up in my Biology class with a fake DNA results paper and claim I had fathered her child. She was a pretty solid actress (she even slapped me very hard :( ). It's not a great prank unless you have your girlfriend (going along with it) in the same room. Epic argument ensues. It was by far, one of the funniest moments of my life. The expressions on people's faces were priceless.

Any of you pull an April fools day prank or get pranked today?

Not yet.

I did nothing. Not even on my forum. Just didn't care, and no one else did really.

Last year we changed the layout to a forum of a guy that trolled us. This year it just kinda snuck up on us and I've been out all day anyway.

There's still time. I'm sure you'll be able to do something funny in a couple hours man. Just be creative ;)

My bad Doc, I didn't mean to scare you...

Yeah, I've just been lurking around.

Could be worse; my tag team partner is being stalked by 6ix.

You didn't scare me dude, I was legit curious. Nothing bad meant. :)

Could be worse; my tag team partner is being stalked by 6ix.

You didn't scare me dude, I was legit curious. Nothing bad meant. :)

I didn't think so, but It's the internet. You never know who's on the other side of the keyboard lol

I got a couple of minor ones in today.

One of the tech's in the shop, broke the duckfoot on the tire mounter today, complete accident and unadvoidable even. Anyways, I let it go for a couple of hours, then asked to speak with him in the office. I had printed out a "Coaching for improvement" form, which is a write up. So I started explaning to him how even though it was an accident we could not excuse the damage done to the machine and I had to coach him, I didn't have any other choice. He started begging and pleading with me to not do it, to let him off, he didn't mean too, I then signed the paper and held it out for him to sign. The look on the poor bastard's face when saw the big April Fools written on it was priceless. He then called me an ass and went back to work, good times.

I them convinced a sales associate their car got stolen. Simple prank, but funny to watch him running outside cussing.

I know, I said he's stopped being a COMPLETE fuck. There's still a little fuck left in him.

He's went surprisingly long without being banned. Should I like, tell someone of something?

I didn't think so, but It's the internet. You never know who's on the other side of the keyboard lol

Zero posts and yet decides to come STRAIGHT to the Bar Room. My mod senses are tingling.

boogieknights.jpg

Berlyn and Disco Inferno are on to you, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back