• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apocalypse Discussion: Celeste Crimson/??? vs. Los Magnificos Drágones- Tag Titles

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
After the recent events of Ascension, Steven Holmes will be unavailable for this tag team title defense. That means nothing; The Red Queen, Celeste Crimson, has clawed her way to the top, and doesn't seem ready to relinquish the belts. She, coupled with a tag team partner, will face a team that also climbed to the pinnacle of the WZCW tag team division. El Califa has taught the fiery (and perhaps violent) Amber Warren well, and they stand to topple the monarchy's reign. Will it be off with their heads, or will LMD place a coup? And who will ride to the Queen's rescue?

I don't know who this ??? guy is but he seems to have no-showed every round since Redemption and creative has to keep replacing them with somebody else. What an asshole! I'd be livid if I were still on-board.

Outside of Steven Holmes, Celeste really doesn't have any proper tag team ties except for Sandy Deserts & Audrey Molotov; and both options require either Ech or I to RP as two characters, which I don't think creative would approve. I'm honestly drawing a blank here and if we get swerved into another handicap match (and it's not because the other guy didn't show up) I'm going to slap somebody.

That said, Los Mag Drags have an excellent chance of capturing the titles. It all depends on who Ech's partner is and how well they perform.

I really hate the way this feud has turned because frankly A LMD vs Mag-atootie-bottom would have been dynamite. Either way, Ty and Jam have been on fire and have been on the warpath to the tag titles. I see them holding the straps high this round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back