Apex Championship Wrestling E-Fed

Adalam

Renegade
16 Superstars will enter, 3 will exit as champions! We have 4 slots filled and 12 more to crown our 3 inaugural champions in the championship series! Each wrestler will face the other 15 once in round robin format. The top eight after the round robin will compete single elimination style for the biggest prize in ACW: The ACW Heavyweight Championship. The next four will also compete single elimination for our secondary title. The last four will then compete single elimination for our third title (the secondary and third titles are currently unnamed at this point.)

Sign up today and compete for a chance to be a champion at Apex Championship Wrestling!

http://apexchampionshipwres.proboards.com/

People tend to not give it a chance based off the script... Don't actually knock it till you tried it peeps.

If we're talking about eFeds, I might as well promote the site I'm an admin on.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/ARMBAR_ERROR_Society/index.php?

Tons of different feds there (Though most are already up and running so signups aren't accepted) and they all offer different experiences. Most are run through different videogames, some are run through text, but they're all fun. I have a bunch of different characters - Action Jackson (Action Saxton's original name), Manfred Rickett (A rich heel), Cobra T. Washington (A serious character, the closest there'll ever be to a character based on myself), American Adonis (The manager of Joseph Cross - think Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar), and many others.

Don't get me wrong, I love WZCW, but there's room in the world for many different types of feds.

Let's all live in harmony, harmony, oh love.

People tend to not give it a chance based off the script... Don't actually knock it till you tried it peeps.
I have one problem with your fed without even checking the site.

Why would you book a match where the major title is given away first? Surely you build the bigger title for the end of the match?

First FalKon with the ponies now you with the freaking unicorns.

In other news, I tried getting a few peeps from AES to apply to WZCW since I think they're brilliant and would fit right in, but the postcount thing kinda discourages them. It's understandable, though. I'd just love to see someone like Trip Marteney or Laura Brennan or the tag team of Hawaiian Cruise in WZCW since they're all really talented.

Very few people join just for the efed. Most are here already. We are very lucky because our influx is so regular. We're full to bursting at the moment.

I'm in the same position though. I know a load of guys who I would welcome here in a second but they'd never come.

But I would say, in a concerted effort, it would only take two days or so to get fifty non spam posts.

Very few people join just for the efed. Most are here already. We are very lucky because our influx is so regular. We're full to bursting at the moment.

I'm in the same position though. I know a load of guys who I would welcome here in a second but they'd never come.

But I would say, in a concerted effort, it would only take two days or so to get fifty non spam posts.

Yeah, I know it's not hard to get the posts and if they really wanted to they could. I think everyone's just happy being where they are I suppose. Plus the WZCW way of judging RPs would probably be a bit hard to adjust to, since on AES mostly storylines and the game's AI determine wins and losses, and promos are there to develop characters and interaction.

I will say though that if I could take one thing from WZCW and put it in AES it'd be everyone's willingness to critique each others' RPs. And if I could take one thing from AES and put it in WZCW it'd be everyone there's willingness to experiment a bit and have fun with their characters rather than just always looking to the next level.

I love both AES feds and WZCW, and have learned a lot about writing and character in both. :)

Arrive. See Comic Sans. Leave.

comicsans2.png

God the website just made me vomit from my eyes, purple on black is a disgusting format for a website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back