AoN Discussion: Sam Smith (c) vs. Celeste Crimson - Elite X Title

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
EliteX_zpsfd80d473.png

Going into the All or Nothing PPV cycle, Sam Smith was the most over-looked superstar. Now, he has captured the attention of all of the men and women in the back by his recent dominance in the ring. On the opposite side of the ring is a story in a box. Celeste Crimson is the longest tenured wrestler in the WZCW. However, despite all of her years put into the fed, she has never captured gold. Not even once. This will a battle for great accomplishments for both competitors. Will we see Sam Smith cement his reign as the best Elite X Champion once and for all, or will Celeste Crimson strike gold for the very first time in her career?​

As great of a story it would be if Celeste wins the title, I can't see it happening. Sam Smith has been on the roll of his career lately, where Celeste has (admittedly) been struggling. She'll put up a fight, I'm sure, but Sam Smith will retain.

As great of a story it would be if Celeste wins the title, I can't see it happening. Sam Smith has been on the roll of his career lately, where Celeste has (admittedly) been struggling. She'll put up a fight, I'm sure, but Sam Smith will retain.

I can't say I'm as confident as you are. I'm sure Ech is gonna go hard on this RP and pull out all the stops, but I'm all for it. My ultimate goal is to tell the story that I have in mind -- win or loss -- though I'd obviously love to retain.

Storyline-wise, this is a big match for both Celeste and Smith. Celeste has a chance to finally grab the elusive brass ring, while I'd imagine a win for Smith would call for a stiffer challenge than ever before. Either way, a lot rides on this match for both Smith and Celeste.

I've said before I think the contenders match was a close call. Smith has the momentum of his own story which is getting wins for him now and drawing real interest. Ech is going to have pull something special out.

At the moment, Smith is on the roll of his career. He's gone from being the clear number two in the relationship with Rush to being his equal in the space of three rounds. He's been damn impressive. On the flipside we've got Celeste who is capable of top quality RP's when Ech sets his mind to it. We saw that in qualification for this match I think. This is a tough one, but I feel that if Smith maintains his momentum that he will ultimately bag himself the win.

Crock has proven me wrong with his Sam Smith character. His lengthy reign as Elite X champion has shoved it in my face, and I will be the first to admit I was wrong. His work as of late has been phenomenal, and I don't think there's many that could stop him right now. The partnership with Rush has helped him leaps and bounds, and merely working with someone like Rush will elevate anyone's game.

On the other hand you have Celeste, who's somewhat floundered for awhile now without much to do. That's not on Ech as the mentorship program hurt Celeste's storyline progression almost from the get go. However, Celeste is always dangerous and she can certainly win this match.

This is a matter of Crock has set up his own personal storyline within his RP's so nicely that even though he hasn't had a real storyline on the shows, he's hitting the nail on the head with every RP. I don't expect anything else. Meanwhile Celeste just happened into a title match with little to no build. Celeste is at the disadvantage here, and it's going to take a lot from Ech to dethrone Smith. If anyone can do it it's Ech, and Celeste could finally claim that singles title that's eluded her for so long.

Not at All or Nothing however, Smith is just too good right now. Smith retains.

Crock has evolved into one tough cookie to beat. At this point it's probably going to be harder for Celeste to beat Smith than it would be for her to beat Rush. At least there's some animosity between them from the old days... the only history between me and Crock is him pinning my ass every round for a month straight.

So now that both of our RP's have been posted... thoughts? Personally I think this match might be a show stealer. Crock's RP molded into mine so perfectly and with great precision it's eerie. It's a total coin toss.

So now that both of our RP's have been posted... thoughts? Personally I think this match might be a show stealer. Crock's RP molded into mine so perfectly and with great precision it's eerie. It's a total coin toss.

Really, though. I hadn't really read your RP until after mine was already formulated. We both had the same idea, I guess. It's going to be a fun match, for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back