Anything new on Shelton Benjamin?

TheRev

Dark Match Winner
I remember how WWE was hyping him up to return. I can't recall if he had an unexpected injury or surgery...one of the two.

Anyway, has there been any update on when he may finally return? Curious if they could save him for the Rumble now.

He had surgery in September, and apparently it's up to 6 months recovery time. Hopefully it'll be earlier.

Benjamin tweeted that he would be out for 6 months to a year, and he was expecting that it would take the full year to heal. I don't think he has ever stopped wanting to come back to the WWE, so hopefully when he does heal we will see him. I don't expect it till well after Mania.

I recently read a report that Shelton Benjamin had a successful shoulder injury. His doctor has suggested that he could be back by 4-6 months.

Last year, Cesaro also underwent surgery for the same injury and returned to action at Raw a night after Wrestlemania (to a huge pop, I guess).

They are saying that He might be back just in time for Wrestlemania 33. If not, then I guess that he'll return just like Cesaro did i.e after Wrestlemania weekend ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back