• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone You Would Like To See Form A Tag Team?

go_patriots11

Occasional Pre-Show
I know the tag division is non existant today. It's sad. Say WWE was going to boost their Tag Division. Who would you like to see form a legit tag team? You know 2 that come to mind for me are Tyler Reks and maybe Skip Sheffield, or Reks/Mike Knox. I know, I would like to see those guys respectively pushed to single stardom one day. But each are scary as hell and I think would make a hell of a team together. I had an idea of basing them on the Oakland Raider Fans and calling them The LA Riot Squad or something. Not saying I'd like to see them come out dressed as football players but more focussed around their fan base. I dunno if thats a good idea or not but it could sort of be an homage to cool teams of the past like the road warriors, Demo, and Barbarian/Warlord

i would like to see wwe take all its jobbers on superstars, and put them in teams, this way people like zack ryder and curt hakins or primo can be on raw or smackdown cards without wasting too much space. and plus this way actuall good tag teams like the uso's or gabe and slater dont have to face each other every week. and they can finnally wrestle diferant team to make the matches fresh.

The concept of those teams is good but they would suck in the ring, and that's what matters. I would like to see Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis team up. I think their in ring styles would mesh well and they both have a comedy-style gimmick. I also think that Seth Rollins should be brought up to the main roster to team with Daniel Bryan. These two have worked together before, so I think they would mesh well in the ring.

i would like to see wwe take all its jobbers on superstars, and put them in teams, this way people like zack ryder and curt hakins or primo can be on raw or smackdown cards without wasting too much space. and plus this way actuall good tag teams like the uso's or gabe and slater dont have to face each other every week. and they can finnally wrestle diferant team to make the matches fresh.

Hawkins and Ryder were/are a good tag team and deserve to be contenders to the belts. They're much better than Koslov and Santino.
And your grammar is appalling.

1, Mike Knox has been fired for like a year now. Where have u been? And 2, they cant boost their tag division they honestly dont have the talent. The lower card talent is bad, I know what they should do with people like Zack Ryder, Primo, Curt Hawkins, Yoshi Tatsu, Darren Young, and DH Smith among others. FIRE Them. Especially Ryder, that guy is just all plain old bad. When he was a team with Hawkins he was average, now on his own he is terrible. Idk what the big deal is about him but dump him he sucks. Same goes for the rest of them, none of them have been relevent for months now. The only time they go on RAW or SD is to get squashed by Mark Henry, Sheamus or Nexus.

I would like Christian and R Truth to become tag team partners. They have GREAT chemistry on the mic and hearing Christian act black is pretty damn funny...if Christian starting calling people Little Jimmy and saying "dawg" all the time - that would be freakin hilarious. Both with the conspiracy angles feeding into each other...I mean the current champs are the lamest ever, I don't see why not.

Christian is at his best in tag team action...and this way you can put belts on both of them instead of having them always lose.

First, let me make it clear that i do NOT want C.M. Punks singles career derailed for a tag team run. However, I think C.M. Punk and Daniel Bryan would make one of the sickest tag teams ever!

I'd also like Evan Bourne & Justin Gabriel and Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio to team up for some short term Tag Teams cause i think those two teams against each other could produce some damn good television.

First, let me make it clear that i do NOT want C.M. Punks singles career derailed for a tag team run. However, I think C.M. Punk and Daniel Bryan would make one of the sickest tag teams ever!

This thought crossed my mind as well, but as a Benoit/Angle tag team, that just doesn't get along and tries to out-do one another. Again I agree that Punk should remain in singles competition.

Now, I've said this in another thread, but switch Punk for Tyson Kidd. He's certainly no Punk, but I think he and Daniel Bryan have complementing styles.

kofi and r-truth as heel tag team would be funny as hell saying the wwe held them down not let them in the title picture since they are black and add few other black crew to form the new nation of domination.

When CM Punk reformed the Nexus I thought it was the perfect excuse to reintroduce Daniel Bryan to the stable, providing his character with some stability moving forward.

Had that happened it would have opened the doors for a tag team consisting of CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.

I would like to see Drew Mcintyre and Dolph Ziggler form a team. I feel they can bring some credibility to tag teams again. Another team they should bring back is Rhoades and Dibiase (instead of the mentoring thing), they were main eventers.

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara would be nice to see. Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre. Zach Ryder and Big Show. Kane and Goldust. David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd reunion. John Morrison and Kofi Kingston.

What the WWE needs to do is to hire more Tag Teams rather than just pairing guys up.

John Morrison and Alex Riley.

1.Because it fits at the moment, when Morrison comes back after his fued with R-Truth.You know neith Morrison or Riley are going to be in the main event so why not put them as a team.\

2.They would be an all around tag team.Morrison the high flyingfan favorite (Edge) and Riley the athletic one (Christian) .

3.It might be only me but if they would team togother it would remind me of Edge & Christian

• Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder

Perhaps The YouTube show turns Ryder into a mega heel. The L-I controversy causes him to have "You Were Supposed To Be Mah Friend" attacks against his two biggest supporters Dolph Ziggler and John Cena. Of course Ryder would not be able to believably beat such established stars, so he would reunite with Hawkins to help him in individual one off TV feuds with each of them. A possible singles push for Ryder would still be possible.

He brags about having "more YouTube subscribers than any other WWE Superstar."

• Alex Riley reuniting with a newly face turned Miz

Miz seems to slowly be turning face. When the change is complete, at some point Miz and Riley would probably be forced to team together in a main event tag match.

Now, I do not want either man's push to be derailed in midcard hell. Miz would still be one of the top guys in the WWE, but this could be something for them to do when Miz is not in the WWE Title picture.

• Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis

Either Teddy Long, or The RAW GM could grant Johnny Curtis the chance to pick a new tag team partner because of R-Truth being "currently indisposed." This allows room for Bateman to make his debut on the main roster

• Call up Ryan Nemeth/Briley Pierce to team up with his brother Dolph Ziggler.

It could go like this. Ziggler is embarrassed that his "goofy little brother" has shown up in the WWE. Pierce is your average tag along little brother, goofing around in backstage segments, and accompanying Dolph to the ring for singles matches. He amuses himself by making corny fat jokes at Vickie's expense, etc. Dolph would solidify a face turn by breaking up with Vickie (It would be like the Khali/Mahal situation but in reverse). This tag team would only be part time, when Dolph has nothing to do atm.

• Have Ricardo Rodriguez as an active competitor teaming up with Alberto Del Rio.

Ricardo has his own separate entrance music. He either introduces himself, a la Kennedy/Anderson, or the ring announcer will introduce him as normal: "Making his way to the ring, weighing in at X lbs, He is Alberto Del Rio's Personal Ring announcer (that part is only said in tag matches), Ricardo Rodriguez."

Seeing Wade Barrett and Sheamus battle it out on Smackdown made me think that those two togetehr would actually make a great team. Throw in Drew McIntire and you got one hell of a European stable.

(Of course the stables thing has been overdone lately and especially Barrett should avoid those like the plague. If only they had gone that route instead of creating that lame abortion called the Corre...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back