Anyone wanna take over ECW on my BT

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
Writing three shows is too much work considering how much work it takes to write one. If anyone wants to take over ECW its a combination of old ECW alumni and current superstars. Write a match and a promo in here if you want to try out for the position. If I dont find anyone I'm dropping ECW entirely. You have 11 and a half hours.

I would definetly be intrested. here is a sample of a match

Match: Sandman vs. Jack Swagger

Swagger puts his arms up in preperation to lock up with sandman. Sandman looks at him, looks at the singapore cane, and swings it at swaggers head. swagger falls to the ground as sandman repeatedly beats him with the cane. sandman steps off and lets swagger stand. He swings it at swaggers ribs. Swagger catches it and tears it from sandmans hands and throws it across the ring. sandman charges swagger but gets caught in a belly to belly suplex. swagger looks at the cane, gets it, and begins to beat sandman with it. swagger breaks the cane over sandmans body and picks him up. swagger with another belly to belly suplex. The crowd is hot. swagger takes his attention of sandman and yells at the crowd "I am the all american american". Sandman sneaks and reaches under the ring for another singapore cane. as soon as swagger turns around, sandman cracks the cane over his skull. swagger is bleeding. sandman then gets on top of swagger and punches swagger in the face multiple times. sandman gets up, and goes outside for a table while swagger is getting up. sandman brings the table into the ring, along with lighter fluid. sandman pours the lighter fluid on the table. swagger is almost up. sandman pulls out a ligher and a ciggerette. he lights the ciggarette and then drops it on the tables. swagger is now standing behind sandman. sandman turns around and swagger grabs him and gutwrench powerbombs sandman through the table. 1,2,3

Winner: Jack Swagger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back