Anyone Finding It Strange How The Commentators Do Not Mention Kane Wearing The Mask?

What are they gonna say? "Lookey kids, Kane's wearing a mask! Buy the new Kane action figures at WWEShop.com!!!"?

Vince has an agenda remember... so they should add "I hear the kids in Miami sure love those fuckin Kane masks! You ain't cool unless you got a Kane mask!" After all, Vince has a record to break at this years Mania.

I guess they could bring it up on occasion...

Cole: I guess Kane's face is burnt again...
Booker: Shucky ducky duck!!!

What is worth mentioning every week are his actions, not the blatantly obvious.

Read this and remember it. My boy Z is spot on here. Kane just Chokeslammed Zack Ryder cleanly through a steal stage; why does it matter what he's wearing over his face? His actions are speaking way louder than his appearance. The month or two of videos gave us a feeling that it was probable Kane would be returning with the mask back on; when he did, the videos finally made sense. It’s up to you to draw those types of conclusions. Where's the need for the commentators to continuously point out the obvious?

"Hey King, Kane's wearing a mask." What exactly does that add? Nothing, so it's nearly irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back