• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else think its time for new Tag Team Title Belts?

Big Ol' Buckta AIDS

Pre-Show Stalwart
These two titles have been unified since Wrestlemania 25 if im not confused right? Who else thinks its about time the Tag Team Title belts were unified?

No, i dont think they should do that because it just takes time but they are going to try and form some new tag team on both brands there doing this wile they do that. one thing people really need to do is just be patient. I think once they get some credible tag teams built up they will split them. I have a feeling that may do that at wrestlemania and split them up. With wrestlemania being around the croner and this new bret hart stuff they very well could split them this year at wrestlemania...the match could be the hart dynasty vs dx and they could split the belts there. this makes sence that it could happen with the bret hart thing going on also. but as of right now i dont think they should make them unified because they are in the middle of making new superstars and i think they will work on some tag teams . right now trying just trying to give the credibility back to them.

I do think we need a new set of belts..the set with the blue "world" on them,Look just like the ones that had been used for over 20 years.
the other set is fine,they look relatively new.

I agree.....As of the moment, not many credible tag teams are in WWE.....Short of DX, JeriShow, Cryme Tyme, Legacy and the Hart Dynasty, not many more teams are available. However, with that new team on ECW, and Henry/MVP coming together better, the tag team picture is BEGINNING to become stronger....However, that doesn;t NECESSARILY mean that WWE will un-unify the titles, they may just be wanting more teams to swap the UNIFIED gold around to. I, for one, like the Tag Team Titles together as one....brings more"prestige" to wearing them as that team doesn't feel as if they are competing with the other brands tag team champions as well.

i dont think we need them, why? whats wrong with the belts now. i kind of like the idea of two sets of belts makes the team holding them look my dynamic and credible plus the more gold the better right? its like when jericho was undisputed champion, sure they eventually became one belt but i feel it gave that wrestler who ever it may be holding it more of a presence. a greater sense of importance. Plus i just really like it when they find creative ways of wearing both the belts

New tag titles i think arint really necessary. but i dont feel it will happen eventually. i hope tho they look like real decent belts with gold and not stupid platinum or silver.makes the titles look ugly

I think we need a new WWE Championship belt. That stupid spinner belt is old and has to go, and so does John Cena and his same 5 moves and his usual "I never give up. I never quit." I'm gonna yell and get red in the face and let women and children cheer. That HAS to go!!!

CRYME TYME VS DX FEUD OVER TAG TITLES AND AFTER CRYME TYME WIN THEM LET THIER BE ONE TAG TEAM TITLE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back