Anybody know of a good pro-bono lawyer that is good system fucker?

* Congenital heart disease (40% of individuals), particularly conotruncal malformations (tetralogy of Fallot, interrupted aortic arch, ventricular septal defect, and persistent truncus arteriosus)
* palatal abnormalities (50%), particularly velopharyngeal incompetence (VPI), submucosal cleft palate, and cleft palate; characteristic facial features (present in the majority of Caucasian individuals) including hypertelorism.
* learning difficulties (90%) but broad range
* hypocalcemia (50%)(due to hypoparathyroidism)
* significant feeding problems (30%)
* renal anomalies (37%)
* hearing loss (both conductive and sensorineural) (Hearing loss with craniofacial syndromes)

* laryngotracheoesophageal anomalies
* growth hormone deficiency
* autoimmune disorders
* seizures (without hypocalcemia)
* skeletal abnormalities

Do you have any of the bolded? Those deserve disability benefits.

Not fucking ADD.

Do you have any of the bolded? Those deserve disability benefits.

Not fucking ADD.

Actually the mental anomalies are still there. I can't tell you exactly what they are since it's been a while since I took the test. I also am more verbally sound then I am with writing. You should see my handwriting. Sheesh. I don't have much finger dexterity as my fingers hurt when I hold a pencil long. That good enough for ya? Oh and I have congenital heart disease even though my valve is repaired. And guess what? It's Tetrology of Fallot.

Dude, once you hit it big as a musician you'll be set for life. You don't go nothing to worry about.

Actually the mental anomalies are still there. I can't tell you exactly what they are since it's been a while since I took the test. I also am more verbally sound then I am with writing. You should see my handwriting. Sheesh. I don't have much finger dexterity as my fingers hurt when I hold a pencil long. That good enough for ya? Oh and I have congenital heart disease even though my valve is repaired. And guess what? It's Tetrology of Fallot.

Okay. Is it because of the disease? If not, don't look for disability benefits. I'd rather my taxes not go to some dude who's getting benefits because his handwriting sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back