Anybody know of a good pro-bono lawyer that is good system fucker?

One Punch Doug Crashin

I AM INVINSIBLE!
I fucking HATE the current U.S system. Seriously they make it really fucking hard for people like myself to get 1: disability benefits and 2: How shall I put this...... They make equally tough for people like myself to get any fucking help when they want to live on their own. You either have to be mentally ******ed, or a fucking vegetable if you want to get any help from the government.

I fucking HATE the current U.S system. Seriously they make it really fucking hard for people like myself to get 1: disability benefits and 2: How shall I put this...... They make equally tough for people like myself to get any fucking help when they want to live on their own. You either have to be mentally ******ed, or a fucking vegetable if you want to get any help from the government.

Then you've got one out of two so far.

:lmao:

"Good lawyer" and "pro-bono" usually do not go together. For good reason.
You forgot to mention the possibility of being lazy and willing to milk the system.

This is more of a state issue, homey. If you have a mental disability, then you might want to look into a company that receives state subsidies to house and employ the mentally disabled. They'd definitely be able to help you out (not to mention the fact that they'd be able to submit your name for funding consideration...if would be mutually beneficial).

I've already been denied entry into said state subsidiary's waiting list. The place I want to move to is already asking $4,000 for the one or two months that I'd be living in its group residence while I look for an apartment where I can get help from them when I need it. Problem is I can't afford the $8,000 it would take to live in the residence for those 2 months. The money would dry out.

Okay Mr Crashin I have two questions for you.

1. Why do you want disability benefits?

2. How old are you because I already thought you lived on your own, since because what are you like 20 or older?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Doug just go through a major surgery not to long ago?

This may be why he wants diability WIDE CHEEKS (if i'm right that is)

What exactly is your disability? if you don't mind my asking, obviously you don't have to say if you don't want to

Oh for fuck sake, get your Dr. to prescribe you something to focus, and get a job like every other fuckhead in the country with ADD, there are a shitload of people with ADD, I guarantee you most of them aren't trying to rape the system for a half ass "disability" like ADD

Dude, I have some rare syndrome shit that don't even have a name for it yet, it's crossed between Gen X, ADD, and some other shit I don't understand yet and they have only scratched the surface, to make matters worse I also have bipolar. I can't work at the moment, until I get this sorted but I'm not trying to get onto disability payments. Just $420 a fortnight is All I'm getting but until I get told I have to go on it I'm not going to. if I was on it I would be getting paid $650 nearly 700 a fortnight.

Medication works wonders.

I have a disability too. I'm distracted by shiny things way too easily.

Edit: Just so it's noted, not making fun of anyone with legit disabilities, I'm just making fun of myself here.

Seriously they make it really fucking hard for people like myself to get 1: disability benefits.

In your case you shouldn't really need it you have some form of ADD (regardless of what you want to call it) it's not like you are diagnosed with down syndrome or anything to that level.

2: How shall I put this...... They make equally tough for people like myself to get any fucking help when they want to live on their own.

Why do you want to be at the American Government's mercy? It's quite simple yet effective to just get a job. Your 27 for Christ sake.

You either have to be mentally ******ed

How are you not already on said benefits.

A fucking vegetable if you want to get any help from the government.

I guess calling you mentally vegetated would mean that you are mentally ******ed so........ I guess having one out of the 2 isn't going to be enough though.

Wait... you said you have a high IQ? have you taken an IQ test? and actually got a decent score?

if so you don't/ will not ever get on a disability payment.

I can't even take the fucking IQ test. as soon as it comes to the questions that require a small amount of concentration, the staple in the paper or the cursor on the computer is the most interesting thing in the fucking world to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back