• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anybody besides me read the TNA spoilers for the next 2 weeks?New age outlaws back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

litobirdy

Based on Kip and BG james in ring segment does that mean they are leaving TNA? is it real? or storyline? Whats going on?

Yes and i think there breaking up from the sound of it mean they can't go anywhere but ROH and CZW

I was kind of wondering the same thing, not sure how it will play out. Haven't read anything else about them being down with TNA or anything like that, and wasn't it HHH who said he would punch Kip James (Gunn) in the face for what he said on the shoot interview about him? Don't personally see it working out.

Also not sure if I would want it to work out, the new DX is kinda getting old to me real quick and I am not sure if even the inclusion of Road Dogg and Bad Ass would be enough to make it that much more interesting.

:dark2:

Ya I wasn't sure either. Was it a shoot? I doubt it because BG has been really popular as a leader for TNA since he arrived. I bet this is the begining of an interesting "shock tv" angle that could pan out better than the new DX (which is pretty bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back