Any Wrestlers on WrestleZone?

Deej was a professional wrestler as well, same as D-Man, but retired due to a broken ankle/ligament damage.

J-Dogg was trying to become a wrestler.

D-Man will know more about it.

I think FalKon wants it too.

Im still on my way to being a wrestler along with FalKon, the place im going to is PWA Australia, there are 2 head trainers who have wrestled in ROH, CHIKARA, CZW, one is called Ryan Eagles and his the current Shimmer World Champion Madison Eagles, the training costs $400, its a one off payment, there are 4 sessions a week: 3 1 and a half hour sessions on a Monday to Wednesday and a 2 hour or a 2 and a half (im not sure on the time) session on a Saturday. It usually takes a good 6 months or whenever they deem you ready to do shows depending on your progression.

We did have a superstar wrestler on here a while back if I remember correctly, I think his name was Christian Battlez.

LOL CB was a joke.

There are rumors that Matt Striker posts on wrestling forums, or at least lurks them. Maybe he's a member here.

He would've been "future endeavored" on these boards if he was actually posting due to the fact he likes supposedly posting pics of his 'little friend'

"To be or not to be, that is the question" Favorite Shakespare poem:)

Give me some of your best work Lee!

Aside from it's not a Poem, it's a quote from a Soliloquy in Hamlet

KB is right, there is a chance someone from WWE (Maybe not a wrestler, but writer) reads over forums.

I seem to remember once someone called the championship scramble something you could order at Dennys. Triple H made that very same joke the very next episode of SmackDown. Or it could just be that big of a coincidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back