Any Wrestlers on WrestleZone?

WWTNA

Occasional Pre-Show
Is there any wrestlers on this site or people who want to become wrestlers or anything like that?

Discuss here:

Yeah, we've got John Cena, Triple H and The Undertaker who pop on occasionaly.

In all seriousness, I don't think we do. Although, I believe we had Konan come on once, correct me if I'm wrong.

J-Dogg was trying to become a wrestler.

D-Man will know more about it.

I think FalKon wants it too.

I'm a former backyard wrestler. We do have a couple of cheap indy guys. And the WZCW locker room of course.

Paul Bearer was a Shocky thing, not the real guy.

We had Disco Inferno, Konnan and Kevin Kelly. Justin Credible and Raven had accounts but never signed up. There's a very legitimate chance that a current WWE guy either reads these forums or is a poster here, and I'm actually serious about that.

There are rumors that Matt Striker posts on wrestling forums, or at least lurks them. Maybe he's a member here.

Sly got a PM from a guy that may have been either a representative of a WWE guy or the guy himself that was upset over something posted here, saying it could get him in trouble with his bosses at WWE. It seemed more legit than a rib.

Niño Vega;2650852 said:
May I ask you who your trainer was, how much you paid (for how many hours), how much you earned and if you'd say if it's worth it?

My trainer was Kevin Knight of the IWF School in NJ. I paid $600 for every 6 months that I trained. Classes were held four days per week and we could go whenever we wanted. Classes were about 4-5 hours long. They had a live event at the school once per month.

I earned shit pay the whole time I did it. You'll only get from $25-$75 per show and that's a very generous range.

Wow, that's actually pretty cheap considering Alex Wright is holding one-week courses (52 hours each - different ones for beginner, intermediate and semi-pro, must pass the easier to take the next) and is taking 595€ (790$) for one. That doesn't imply costs for accommodation, but I heard these are normal charges for good wrestling schools.
Alex is the only internationally credible German wrestler though (no, I will not count Thumbtack Jack) which gives him kind of a monopoly I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back