Any Film In Your Camera Left?

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
As posted on the WrestleZone website, it seems that Christian is more than up for the idea of having an on-camera angle between Christian & Edge sometime in the future. Whether it be a re-union of the tag team that could help the tag division restore itself & be soldified as an actual division again or a feud between the two to properly end the relationship that is the half-canadian brothers. I know this has been done to death a thousand times over, but with this news story being reported on the website, I have got to ask...

Would this be a good idea to make some angle between Christian & Edge in the future? Is it better to have the feud of our dreams much like the Hardy Boyz feud or to make the re-union of a tag team that made history many times in the past?

Thoughts please.

It's a fun thought to have these two teaming up again and according to some reports, Edge is supposedly going to go face sooner or later. It could be Christian who manages to convince him to join, a sort of reconciliation, except as a face team now. I could see it happening and these two have always had absolutely dynamite chemistry both as a team and as rivals.

Now that they're both in the same company again and given their history, I don't think the WWE would be able to resist putting them together in some capacity. What I'd like to see is first a teamup, then a breakup...and possibly repeating the process a bit until they perhaps get to a business-only relationship that occasionally veers back and forth to friendship and animosity.

Well i never got to watch E&C as a team so it would be great to see them as a team, like from what i've seen from DVD's and on youtube...why not a reunion. They have always had great chemistry and energy between them, plus their in ring ability is good, and thats why they succeeded and now the fans want to see it again and i for one can't wait.

Is there any film left? You're damn right there is. Nothing else needs to be said other than Edge and Christian are arguably the most entertaining tag team of all time. Ever. Yes I said it. Ever. They were dominating in the ring, they were even better on the stick, and had some of the best chemistry for a tag team ever. Any kind of E&C reunion whether they are on the same team, or going against each other would be welcomed by pretty much anybody. I also believe it would give Christian the perfect opening to turn heel on Edge. This way, we get the E&C reunion we want, we get the E&C matches we want, and Edge would certainly put over Christian to help Christian become a top heel on Smackdown. But you have to let them run with a reunion for a little bit. The only difference would be that Edge is so established as a main eventer that it would be hard to take him down a notch. It works for DX because even though Triple H and HBK are both top stars, they're on the downslopes of their respective careers. Even though Edge has been injured lately, you could argue Edge hasn't yet peaked. He would be super super close, but hasn't peaked. I however do believe he's at his peak right now. But that might be a good warm-up for him upon his return if he doesn't go after Jericho or Punk right away.

That would make Smackdown one epic amazing show IF it could go down like that.
You'd have Smackdown faces: Taker (however long he's still around), Morrison, Edge, Mysterio (who I'm not nuts about)
Smackdown heels: Punk, Christian, Ziggler, Jericho

I personally love the E&C reunion... if you couldn't tell by my sig.

Personally I would love for Edge to make a return as a face and challenge Jericho at Wrestlemania. From there I would have Jericho and Big Show continue to challenge Edge until the draft when Christian makes his return to Smackdown saving his brother. They would play the fun loving duo that plays pranks on Jericho and Big Show (Smackdown's version of DX) They would watch each others backs as they go after the Heavyweight and IC titles.

Edge would win the World heavyweight championship at Armageddon. As he celebrates Christian will get in the ring to raise his brothe'rs hand and nail him with the Killswitch turning heel on Edge. Christian would win the Elimination Chamber and challenge Edge at Wrestlemania winning his first title.

Oh hell yeah I think there is film left. I would love to see these two team up again. They were my favorite tag team of the attitude era. Great charisma, great mic skills, great team physchology in the ring. They've set a huge standard for tag teams that is hard to reach. So why not have them team again? It'd be a huge boost for the tag team divison, it would definitely put it back on the map more so that it is now, that's for sure.

I could see Edge and Christian teaming again, especially if Edge returns as a face and Christian gets drafted to Smackdown. But I think it would be better not as a steady thing, but more of an occasional or short-term novelty (maybe even give them one short title reign), kinda like the DX, Hardys, and Brothers of Destruction of the past few years. But the two being completely dedicated to the tag division together for a prolonged period of time would be a considerable step backwards for both of them.

Sure, Edge became tag champ with Jericho before becoming injured, but they probably just wanted to take Edge away from the world title picture for a little while, much like they did when he teamed up with Orton. However, the difference is that when Edge teamed with Jericho and Orton, neither had been done before. Aside from that, Rated RKO only lasted a few months, which is probably about how long Edge and Jericho would have lasted. If Edge and Christian were to team up for more than 2-3 months, that would be too long for them to stay at the point they were at when they both first started in the WWE over a decade ago.

That being said, in the event that Christian were drafted to Smackdown, given the choice between them feuding or teaming soon after, I would choose teaming. Christian wouldn't have been built enough to get into a full-fledged feud with Edge at that point, especially with the way their feuds have gone in the past and the level Edge is already at. The only way it could remotely work would be if they really dramatically played up the idea of Christian having come a long way from the little punk he used to be, with him cutting strong promos against Edge expressing that sentiment.

As far as how it would end if they were to team up, I'm not sure why so many people seem to think that Christian should turn heel on Edge. I say Christian should stay a face to build up his credibility until he can rise to his full potential. Besides, he hasn't even been back that long, people still wanna cheer him. Aside from that, just because Edge and Christian would be a repeating tag team doesn't mean they need to repeat the exact same storyline from 8 years ago. If anything, have Edge turn heel on Christian, but better yet, I would be just as glad to see neither. Not every tag team has to have a dramatic, resentful breakup. Why not just find another way to have them go their seperate ways?

In closing, am I excited about the idea of Edge and Christian reuniting for either a feud or a team? Definitely...if done right.

I'd love to see Edge feud with Jericho on his return from injury in a one on one setting. I'd also love to see Jerishow still be around then, and Edge reforming with Christian to take on Jerishow. Man I'm loving this, almost every outcome leads to something really cool.....its almost imposable for WWE to screw this up no mater which way they take it. A Undertaker vrs Punk for a start with then any/all of, Jerishow vrs Edge and Christian, Edge vrs Jericho, Edge Vrs Christian in the future.....Smackdown has good times ahead! :worship:

All i can say is, WWE keep the tag belts on JeriShow for a while, maybe leading up to wrestlemania. edge can come back, pranks can start happening to JeriShow, thus leading up to edge challenging them for the belts and announcing that Christian and he have teamed back up. the crowds would go crazy, and the skits would be hilarious.

I'd love to see the reunion of Edge and Christian, but only if it was the more serious duo from their tag debut. I used to turn off the tv when their goofy segments would hit. WWE id already PG, so I'm sure that the route they'll go. I thought they were one of the best teams before they joined The Brood. If Edge stays with more of a Rated R Superstar attitude and Christian Keeps with the captain Charisma-ish route, they'll be taken seriously as championsip material. Leave the cheese out of it. Thats what Chavo, Hornswaggle, and ECW are for.

Well, by the time that I started to watch wrestling, the team of Edge and Christian was no more. At the time, Edge was in his 4th month of rehab for his neck injury, and Christian was over on Raw in a fued with Booker T over the Intercontinental Championship. However, do to the invention of youtube, I've been able to see how great of a team those two were. Also, from reading Edge's autobiography, I know that they've been friends since childhood, so they know how to connect in the ring.

I'm all for a reunion of Edge and Christian, as I am for any team really. They are both bigger stars now, and any type of involvement with each other, whether it be a tag team or a fued, would be great for me.

However, I think the best thing would be to have then on Smackdown, as opposed to Raw. Smackdown has actually been Edge's brand more than Raw, while Raw has been Christian's brand more than Smackdown. If Edge were to really turn face upon his return, and assuming that Christian will remain a face for a bit longer, I think Smackdown would be a much better place for them. Smackdown writers could really succeed where Raw writers probably wouldn't in terms of build and creativity.

This would be the greatest time to show that Christian is just as good as Edge. I'm a much bigger Christian mark than I am Edge, but it seems that in the past, Edge was always the more superior "brother", who gained more attention than Christian. Christian has really grown since the last time he fueded or teamed with Edge, so WWE needs to expose that. A World Title win over Edge would be the way to go, in my opinion.

The scenario I would run for this reunion would be Regal winning the ECW Title first due to interference from Jackson and Kozlov. Then the next night on ECW, Christian challenges Regal’s Team with a mystery partner. I’m sure you can figure out the rest. This makes a smooth transition for Christian to drop and stay away from the ECW Title and Edge can say, “I helped you with your issue, now help me with mine and let’s take the Tag Titles from Big Slow and Christina. Promos for E & C would be Instant Rated R Classics!! Now for those with the benefit of flash photography, here is the Unified 5 second pose...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back