Another Wrestler Twitter hacked? This time Cesaro?

chuckmdubya

For all you humanoids out there...
So I went on Twitter and noticed Cesaro trending. Click on it and the first tweet that pops up says, "I hope that old man gets cancer, I would have been one fo the best in WWE for sure. But that washed up has been has no idea.

Obviously the referring to Vince McMahon and his podcast comments.

The tweets go on and on..
"this company Is a piece of shit", "I've had it with WWE", "I'm sick of McMahon and his bullshit"

I wonder if WWE will start trying to prosecute these hackers?

Will this effect Cesaro negative or positive?

And most importantly, is this kayfabe? Seems like a way to draw a lot of attention to the product, and this is the second social media related stir up in a week.

They use social media better than any other company or sports league, is this part of a "reality era" promotion, or are these so called hacks really happening?

What they gonna do, not push Cesaro? It's a hack, it won't effect him.

Note to Cesaro, have a password that is more adventurous than Cesaro1. I learnt that lesson the hard way with my Amazon account.

Is it really that easy to hack someone's twitter account or social media account? Knowing some things of my own, you have to do some special things in order to get the password, not only from twitter, but e-mail wise, too. But I might not know enough.

I also find it funny how all these wrestler accounts get hacked, like all the time. I has to be the same person/team, who does this.

It's also very easy to claim a "hacked account", in order to get yourself noticed.

Is it really that easy to hack someone's twitter account or social media account? Knowing some things of my own, you have to do some special things in order to get the password, not only from twitter, but e-mail wise, too. But I might not know enough.

I was thinking the exact same thing. The ones who are hacking don't SEEM to be all THAT intelligent given the state of some posts. It honestly seems like either a 12 year old kid, or perhaps someone who doesn't recognize English as a first language. Or it's Cesaro and he's all "Yeah I was hacked..." (joke)

I hope its a gimmick. I hope it becomes a storyline that has Cesaro unveiling himself as the hacker at the end of it and has Solomon Crowe as his new buddy destroying Tyson Kidd.

i hope something fruitful comes out of this and Cesaro gets to a certain crescendo in his popularity and gets a fair shake with the big boys.

All this is not completely facetious, I mean the last part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back