• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another surprising release could be coming

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0511/611652/rumors-on-when-more-wwe-cuts-will-be-revealed/ (their source being PWInsider)

We've also been heard rumors of another surprising WWE release, a women's star and one who would be considered a top Superstar.

Well then... if it's a surprise they're talking about, I think this report sounds like it's gonna be Nattie or Paige. Honestly, that would suck if either of them were to get released.

If they're gonna release another woman, then I'm gonna want to put my money on either Tamina, Alicia, Summer, or Rosa. Tamina really hasn't ever done much, Alicia got booted off of Total Divas and somehow seemed to pick up some heat, the only time Summer was really involved in anything was when she was on Total Divas. Same thing with Rosa.

I saw a picture of Nattie carrying a suitcase from 2 years ago. So clearly this guy has it right again.

I think the "surprising" release of a "superstar" will be Nikki Bella. She'll get moved from an active performers contract to something different.

ヒュー G. レックション;5493463 said:
Why would you not reveal who it is?
Probably because he's full of shit like he usually is.

C'mon guys, do you really have to shit on everything this dude says?

As for the release I think Bacon Bits has a good point, if there is some life to that report you linked. I wouldn't expect Nattie or Paige to be released, not anyone of that profile or that skill.

C'mon guys, do you really have to shit on everything this dude says?

No but let's face it, there have been one round of releases already we know the names. The Brooklyn Brawler and Christian were let go as well. This report is vague and speculative to say the least.

There is nothing to indicate that it is Nattie or Paige, so throwing their names out there is just silly. Wait until the other shoe drops to see who it is. We know it won't be anyone on the cast of Total Diva's, so that let's Paige and Nattie out. As well as Naomi, Maryse and Renee Young as they were just added. That leaves Tamina, Rosa Mendez and Alicia Fox. None of the three of them I would term one of the top female superstars.

No but let's face it, there have been one round of releases already we know the names. The Brooklyn Brawler and Christian were let go as well. This report is vague and speculative to say the least..

:(

I mean I know he's technically retired and everything but still.

No but let's face it, there have been one round of releases already we know the names. The Brooklyn Brawler and Christian were let go as well. This report is vague and speculative to say the least.

I'm amazed Christian's been kept for so long tbh. I mean he brings bad PR to the company because of that whole Malaysian slave thing.

I'm also hearing in some places (although with poor to no sourcing) that Lillian Garcia is gone. Which actually makes sense since WWE has a new crop of ring announcers now. I liked her announcing as she has a deep and resonant voice, but if she is gone, she has her singing and other stuff she can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back