Another surprising release could be coming

I'm also hearing in some places (although with poor to no sourcing) that Lillian Garcia is gone. Which actually makes sense since WWE has a new crop of ring announcers now. I liked her announcing as she has a deep and resonant voice, but if she is gone, she has her singing and other stuff she can do.

Apparently Lillian is not gone, in which case good.

I should stop propagating dirtsheet bullshit the second it's posted.

I can't believe Christian indentifies as a woman. This is surprising.

And explains some uncomfortable feelings I've always had about him....

I mean her.

I'm amazed Christian's been kept for so long tbh. I mean he brings bad PR to the company because of that whole Malaysian slave thing.

I'm also hearing in some places (although with poor to no sourcing) that Lillian Garcia is gone. Which actually makes sense since WWE has a new crop of ring announcers now. I liked her announcing as she has a deep and resonant voice, but if she is gone, she has her singing and other stuff she can do.

Hilarious that thread is gold. On a related matter I got my Malaysian maid through no problem. We're not allowed to use the other "S" word here, brings on a whole negative vibe to the whole thing. I'm sure you understand.

Ah poor Lillian. Her dad has cancer and took a bad reaction to the chemo, that's why she hasn't been seen lately. Prayers to her dad and her family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back