Another Nazi claim

Hazardous

parental discretion advised
I'll assume you didn't read the spoilers last week because even I saw Punk winning the title then a MITB winner cashing in instantly last tuesday afternoon when I saw the spoilers for last night's show after first finding out about that epic promo.

Seemed the most logical choice and I've been spreading that sentiment wherever I get into a discussion about the match for a week now.

(Lets hope this isn't perceived as spam this time since the Nazis in staff here find anything they disagree with as spam or some other bullshit apparently)

HAHA! someone's butthurt

Dude... we've EXPLAINED TO THIS GUY IN DETAIL WHAT SPAM IS. Fuck this dude with a 12 foot soldering iron. I think KB actually has one in his little shop of horrors.

I think I'll red rep him with this:

l.jpg

Join the campaign, red rep people who call us Nazi's. You can even use the picture of me as Hitler if you want.

Барбоса;3238574 said:
Does he think Sly is self-righteous because he was on the right side of the Downloading Music argument?

No, he thinks I'm self-righteous because I won't let him call people ******s. True story.

He made an OP about CM Punk's homophobic incident. The poster walked the line from the beginning of the article by condoning Punk's actions, but it was all within the rules... until the end where he said something about how he'd like to find the people that are mad and call the ******s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back