Another idea for TNA Roster trim or bring onto the roster!!

Xtreme_Animlas2314

Pre-Show Stalwart
Not sure to go with this but its my idea on TNA Roster and some idea they need to change within the company.

If you ask me TNA does defiantly need to make a change but in all of their divisions not just one or two of them.

I don't see a point where TNA need to cut people from their roster considering it's not that depth. The only thing is deep is of course is some of the talents making more money then others. Which is fine but if your not helping the company out that much maybe you should take a pay cut. I believe the people that bust their butts night after night should and deserve a raise or something to keep the talents happy. I'll admit it I love having or seeing some older talents but if they aren't working as much of the young guy’s maybe it's time to cut them. For anyone that has been watching TNA since day one knows that they didn't always have big talents and look at them now. I think it's time to bring Xplosion onto a better network so other people can watch the show like Impact!, lets face it its time for that show to be the secondary for the company. It will give other talents that didn't make it on Impact!; a chance to work. There is no good reason why TNA hasn't done this move yet. WWE has a lot more money, TV programming, and stars but occasionally they are desperate to put on a good show every week. I mean if TNA would use Xplosion for space of talents that didn't make on Impact it help for sure.

Here's my thing or opinion on the matter.

TNA World Heavyweight/Heavyweight Division

I kind of like knowing the top ten ranking for the World Title. I think it's missing something to make an impact to us as fans though.

If you really look at the roster for the Heavyweight division you can tell no a whole of legitimate wrestlers except for the same talents. They are talents that aren't ready yet but close I think. I say hire some more people but you have to wonder who should they get and why?

Face 8

Rob Van Dam (c)
Kurt Angle
Samoa Joe
Abyss (needs to turn heel and bring back James Mitchell for the mouth piece)
Mr. Anderson
Jeff Hardy
Pope D’Angelo Dinero
Jeff Jarrett* (I think he should also start at the bottom like Kurt but maybe go for the Global title to get that title more credential as long as they plan on keeping the title around.)

Heel Roster 4

Sting
A.J. Styles* (turn face)
Desmond Wolfe
Ric Flair* (he should stay as a manager role only and only wrestle once in a while as a tag team partner or stable match. Like a stipulation to make him wrestle. 1 on 1 I don't think he's good enough for that these days. I'm a huge fan but come on it's time to let it go. Let him manager and do tag matches.)

TNA Global Title

At first when Booker T started this title was kind of stupid and it still is. They barely done anything with the title and guys like Booker T, A.J. Styles, Kevin Nash, Mick Foley, and Eric Young has worn the title. Does it mean anything to anyone? To me not really just another title that TNA has in the company. If TNA was smart they would rename the title so it would fit between going for the World and X Division Title. We all know that smaller wrestlers can go for the big titles but not straight into it like they've done with some of the smaller guys. I think TNA can benefit with this title if they repackaged it or something.

Face 1

Big Rob Terry* (c) [Not to be mean here but I think its time for him to go. I don't see any potential of him being anything really. It's the truth.! Being the bodyguard in British Invasion was his thing and that's it.]
Hernandez (I would rather have him hold the Global title or put back into Tag Division with Homicide.)
Pope D’Angelo Dinero

Heel 5

Matt Morgan
Kevin Nash* (as much as I like him and the whole band thing. It just needs to rap it up considering the whole Scott Hall situation. Nash hasn't done much of anything really. I hate it but maybe its time for him to go.)
Eric Young (As a face he was good, in team Canada was their lackey, WE was decent stable as a leader but didn't do anything for him, and now he's back at being a lackey if you ask me.)
Brutus Magnus* (I like him but I just don't think TNA should keep him on the roster much longer. I mean to me they are letting good people go and keeping him. I like his work when he was in British Invasion but that's it.)

X-Division Title

This is one of the many reasons why I watch this company. I miss WCW Cruiserweights.!

Face 2

Jay Lethal (Right now TNA is doing something good with Jay. It's been awhile but finally! I think he helps the X-Division slowly moves up into the Global Title picture.)
Amazing Red (He is the face of the X-Division really. I mean besides MCMG and Kaz that's it really.)

Heel 4

Doug Williams (c)
Brian Kendrick (turn face maybe or tweener)
Frankie Kazarian (The same thing as I said about Jay.)
Homicide (Same as I said about Jay or give him another chance as the title holder of the X-Division. Put him back with Hernandez as LAX)

As you can tell there really isn't that many talents left for the X-Division. Follow along to the end of the post and I may have a solution for you.

Knockouts Division

I think most fans can relate that TNA Knockout was better then the WWE Divas for awhile. They have release of some great talents in this division. Barely have anyone to work main star in this division which sucks. I enjoy what these Knockouts were doing in the ring. It was way better then what WWE got going on. I mean I skip all of WWE Women's matches but watches TNA though. As of lately I may start skipping this division if they don't do something quick.

Face 4

Rosie Lottalove (turn heel)
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Sarita

Heel 5

Madison Rayne (c)
Velvet Sky
Lacey Von Erich
Daffney
Ayako Hamada

Knockouts Tag Team Division

At one point both titles in the Knockout Division was hot but now it's cool down and pretty much left with nothing. My best suggestion is to get rid of the Knockout Tag Team titles or hire back some of the talents that got release. I mean really this is said if you think about it.

Taylor Wilde & Sarita
The Beautiful People (c)

TNA World Tag Team Title History

Face 3
Jeff Hardy & Mr. Anderson (They were just put together for fun. I would rather have Hardy/RVD or RVD/Sabu or Hardyz. This team won't last too much longer)
Ink Inc. (Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal) [I dig this team a lot but Jesse isn't all that talented really. I hate to say it but Bubba was right. That people will forget about him in wrestling business though when he gets fired or quits. I wouldn't mind having Shane Helms come back teaming up with Moore then Jesse though.] If this team doesn't last long then Moore can easily go into the X-Division though.
Generation ME (Max & Jeremy) this team is unique but I still don't know much about them. There are a lot more teams I would rather see then them. I hope for the best for this team to go far.

Tweener 2
Team 3-D (Brothers Ray & Devon) [I have no idea what to say here but are they a face or heel? They need to stay together and stop wasting time as single wrestlers unless its one on one with another tag team that they part of feud and that’s it.]
The Motor City Machine Guns (Sabin & Shelley) [Everyone likes this team but still hasn’t held the tag titles yet. Why is that? I mean they deserve more then what they've been doing lately. They also know they don't need the title to prove they are better then anyone. It just make since or put them in the X Division and that's it or something.]

Heel 2
The Band (Hall & & Nash & Young) [I was happy with they came back in weird way but we all knew that this wasn't going to last too long. I think it sucks but it happens so where does this leave Nash and EY. I think they need to split up and go back into singles or Nash becomes EY manager or something.]
Beer Money Inc. (Robert Roode & James Storm) (I like where they are but they need to do more dominate stuff though.)

After carefully look at all of the Title Division there is in TNA. I can say they need more talents then releasing people. I know it's not accurate or you may not agree with me but let’s face it TNA needs to NEW faces then anything in different divisions.

So, what I'm asking in my thread is what should TNA do with their titles and who should be apart of going after those titles. Which individuals or teams should TNA bring in to relight the fire in this company?

Heavyweight Division

Bobby Lashley*
Christopher Daniels
David Young (jobber* but he is talented)
Hiroyoshi Tenzan
Keiji Mutoh/Great Muta
Ken Shamrock**
Konnan (manager, well you know he won't be coming back any time soon)
Masahiro Chono
Masato Tanaka
Mick Foley* (Manager or someone to talk to the younger talents but not wrestle)
Monty Brown*
Raven
Rhino
Ron Killings****
Sabu
Sandman*
Saturn*
Sean Morely* (jobber* Global division)
Shane Douglas* (manager role again)
Steven Richards*
Tomko*
Tommy Dreamer* (what would his role be though)
Vampiro
Yuji Nagata

X Division

Austin Aries*
Billy Kidman
Delirious
Elix Skipper
Evan Karagias**
Great Sasuke
Hayabusa (I wish he was healthy again at 100% I would love to see him in the ring the first time.)
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Ikuto Hidaka
Jamie Noble
Jason Cross
Jerry Lynn (In the Global division)
Jinsei Shinzaki
Jushin Liger
Juvi*
Kazushi Mayamoto
KENTA
Kid Romeo**
Kiyoshi
L.A. Parka
Matt Bently
Mr. Aguila
Nosawa
Paul London
Petey Williams
Psicosis*
Puma
Roderick Strong*
Shane Helms
Shark Boy*
Sheik Abdul Bashir
Sonjay Dutt*
Sonny Siaki*
Super Crazy
Tajiri
Teddy Hart**
Tiger Mask
Ultimo Dragon
Yoshi Tatsu***

Tag Team Division

A.J. Styles/Amazing Red**
A.J. Styles/Christopher Daniels**
A.J. Styles/Tomko**
Austin Aries/Roderick Strong
Backseat Boys (Johnny Kashmere/Trent Acid)
Bad Men (Rikishi/Haku)
Basham/Damaja
Brian Kendrick/Paul London
British Invasion (Brutus Magnus/Doug Williams)
Christian York*/Joey Matthews*
Devine Storm (Chris Devine/Quiet Storm)***
Ebbesan/Kushinbo Kamen**
Gedo/Jado**
Harris Brothers (Ron/Don Harris)
Impact Players (Lance Storm/Justin Credible)*
James Gang (BG James/Billy Gunn)
Jerrelle Clark/Mikey Batts*
Jethro Holliday/Lance Cade*
Jerry Lynn/Amazing Red***
Jung Dragons (Kaz Hayashi/Jimmy Yang)
Kai En Tai (Taka Michinoku/Shoichi Funaki/Dick Togo/Mens Teioh)
Kaz/Matt Bently
Matrix (Elix Skipper/Kid Romeo)
Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666/Halloween)
Natural Born Thrillers (Mike Sanders/Chuck Palumbo/Mark Jindrak/Sean O'Haire/Shawn Stasiak)*
RVD/Sabu*
Sandman/Tommy Dreamer*
Shannon Moore/Shane Helms
Shark Boy/D-Ray 3000**
Simon Diamon/Johnny Swinger*
Steiner Brothers (Rick/Scott Steiner)**
Team Angle (Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas)
Team Canada (Bobby Roode/Eric Young/Petey Williams/Teddy Hart/Jack Evans/Johnny Devine/Tyson Dux)*
Team Japan (Nosawa/Kijikata Ryuji/Taichi Ishikari/Hirai Nobukazu/Ebbesan/Kushinbo Kamen/Jushin Liger/Minoru Tanaka/Hirooki Goto/Black Tiger/Ultimo Dragon/Tajiri/Kiyoshi/Jimmy Yang/Kaz Hayashi/Hiroshi Tanahashi)
Team Mexico (Juvi/Super Crazy/Psicosis/L.A. Parka/Mr. Aguila/Hector Garza/Heavy Metal/Shocker/Incognito/Magno/Puma)
The Briscoes (Jay/Mark Briscoe)*
The Naturals (Andy Douglas/Chase Stevens)*
The New Church (Brian Lee/Sinn/Slash/Tempest)**
The SAT (Joel/Jose Maximo)**

Knockout Division

Alexis Laree (Mickie James)
Allison Danger*
Aja Kong
Awesome Kong
Beth Phoenix**
Bull Nakano
Chigusa Nagayo
Gaik Kim**
Ivory* (Lisa Moretti)
Jacqueline
Jazz
Lexie Fyfe
Lioness Asuka
Lita*
Melissa Flash (Raisha Saed)
Molly Holly (Nora Greenwald)
Natalya**
ODB
Roxxi
Salinas (Shelley Martinez)
Sara Del Rey
Simply Luscious
Tara
Tracy Brooks (maybe manager or interviewer)
Trinity

Knockout Tag Team Division

Awesome Kong/Ayako Hamada
Crush Girls (Chigusa Nagayo/Lioness Asuka)
Ivory* (Lisa Moretti)/Jacqueline

I think that's enough ideas from me.! What do you guys think about bringing in some of these talents on this list to TNA.?

TNA should bring back X Division Cup or World X Cup back. If you ask me they need to bring in my talents from other country time to time. Not all these people need to sign a contract but some kind of agreement at least.

Let me know what you all think?

Wow you got to much time on your hands, lol.
I say be what WWE isn't, stop wasting time and money on Dreamer, Nash, and others. Make the X division worth more than any other divison (Why I used to buy TNA PPVs).
Global Title is ******ed, why have this title, waste of space and time. You have a Global Title and a World Title sounds the same to me.
Stop trying to be the WWE, when people want an alternative not WWE light.

Holy shit dude wow, I like some of your ideas on the people TNA should bring in but i don't think they have the money for all of those people. Personally I think they should get rid of the Global Title and make it a Hardcore title because TNA isn't scared of Blood like WWE and they have alot of ECW orginals in the company and lots of guys that would be good in the old ecw but i think tna would fuck it up but here's hoping that they don't

Thanks, but it only took a few hours for me to do. I already had an idea or base of what I wanted to say here. I know that TNA doesn't have the money but there are some talents that should or could be let go and no one would really care about that much. [Lacey Von Erich, Jesse Neal, Generation ME (Max & Jeremy) Scott Hall, Rosie Lottalove (I rather keep her then Lacey!), Brutus Magnus*, and Big Rob Terry.] There's eight people right here which will give eight spots available to 2 knockouts to come in and 6 male wrestlers to come in. After then they should even out all the division to make it even and if they got rid of the Global title. I would say no more then 12 to 20 for the Heavyweight Division divide it in half for face and heel, X Division at least betweeem 10 to 16 divide by face and heel, Tag Team Division 6 to 8 actually/legit tag teams, and Knockout Division 12 to 20 talents. Of course more if they really want to keep the Knockout Tag Team Division but if they aren't going to try to get it to work then get rid of the title as soon as possible.

What other talent out there from other place would you like to come in for one night only or special occasions that I didn't mention in my list?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back