• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anonymous currently hacking the Westboro Baptist Church

This is just going to give them more media attention, which is really all they want. As hard as it is, the only way these people will ever go away is to ignore them. If you ignore them long enough the media will stop caring and eventually they will have no platform to spread their hate speech from.

This is just going to give them more media attention, which is really all they want. As hard as it is, the only way these people will ever go away is to ignore them. If you ignore them long enough the media will stop caring and eventually they will have no platform to spread their hate speech from.

Heh, it's a shame that there probably isn't an afterlife, the thought of watching those fuckers burning in hell as I sit on the "lesbians who love sucking dick" cloud amuses the hell out of me.

Heh, it's a shame that there probably isn't an afterlife, the thought of watching those fuckers burning in hell as I sit on the "lesbians who love sucking dick" cloud amuses the hell out of me.

If they're just going to suck your dick why does it matter if they're lesbians?

I'm just saying that if they're going to suck your dick regardless then it doesn't really matter what sexual orientation they are, unless afterwards you plan on flipping through some gossip magazine and talking about with celebrities you'd both give it to.

I'm just saying that if they're going to suck your dick regardless then it doesn't really matter what sexual orientation they are, unless afterwards you plan on flipping through some gossip magazine and talking about with celebrities you'd both give it to.

Lesbians fit better with the rhythm of the joke.

I clicked the link before swiftly having my stomach turned by the headline "God sent the shooter".

Assholes.

537536_4986751103663_356641626_n.jpg

A lesbian once asked me to run away with her once. I think not going is simultaneously my best and worst decision of my life.

Actually I'm more surprised Fred Phelps and his church of subliterate inbred fucktards even know how to make a website in the first place.

Actually I'm more surprised Fred Phelps and his church of subliterate inbred fucktards even know how to make a website in the first place.

You do understand they are a bunch of lawyers, who only say this stuff so they can coerce people into doing something they can sue for, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back