Annoyed.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
So, The Protomen (my favorite band) are playing in Cincinnatti in March. The 12th and 13th i believe. Last time they played a show there it was on my birthday and I couldn't go because my dad had somewhere to be early the next day.

I can't go this time because my mother doesn't want to drive somewhere she isn't comfortable driving to.

I hate not having my licence.

Anyone want to go to A&G and give me a ride?

Sorry. I would drive you, but you live a little out of my way. Pay for a plane ticket and room and board for me and it's a deal.

No lie Doc, I'd miss it by about a week. I have a metting in Cincinnatti on the 18th of March. I have to set up a deal with a fucking bakery there and see if I can have some their stuff shipped weekly. I would go though, I've never seen The Protomen but I would like to.

Haha, you're going to kill me, but it's literally 5 miles from my house.

GAAAAH. Care to give me a ride?

Ugggh. Maybe next time they perform there it'll be more convenient or I'll have my licence. Oh well...

Maybe the joke of a train system will be sometime soon. Even though instead of putting high speed rail that would get you here in 10 minutes, you can ride a train and be here in 3 hours.

Oh joy.

America needs more high speed trains. With all this talk of going green, why isn't there a decent train system? They could cut down on using trucks to transport goods. And I would love to be able to get on a train and visit my friend in New York.

i'm pretty sure Docs mom wouldn't be too thrilled with a 29 year old man coming to pick up her 18 year old.

Lulz.

Actually my mum is cool about internet friends/people. I'm sure if you talked to her and convinced her you're not a serial sex machi-

Oh. Wait.

Well. Your other choice would be to start packing and get ready to walk. Thats my plan for the Metallica concert. The car is in no shape to get there.

Oh joy.

America needs more high speed trains. With all this talk of going green, why isn't there a decent train system? They could cut down on using trucks to transport goods. And I would love to be able to get on a train and visit my friend in New York.

we have plenty of high speed trains, and we're on our way to innovating the magnet train.

I hate you so much Echelon, because you live in Nashville. Protomen-land. You can see them live whenever you want. :(

There's a Holiday Inn out there?!

Oh, well. If I had a car, and a desire to see The Proto-Men, I'd give ya a ride. If you don't mind my asking, why's your mom uncomfortable driving in the 513?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back