• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anna Nicole is Pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FLUFF

ANNA Nicole Smith is pregnant. After weeks of rumours and denials, Larry Birkhead - the man who claims to be the father - says he has proof. He is quoted on TMZ.com as saying: "I have seen the ultrasound and have spoken to doctors. I am very excited." The former Playboy Playmate, 38, today said on her website: "Well, let me stop all the rumours. Yes. I am pregnant." She did not name the child's father. "I'm happy, I'm very, very happy about it. Things are going really, really good, and I'll be checking in and out periodically on the web, and I'll let you see me as I'm growing," said Smith.
BANG Showbiz

I heard about this on the news, and I have said it before - and I will say it again. We need parenting licenses.

Ya i heard about it in the news too, is there any pics of her pregnant anywhere?

Flippyskate21 said:
Ya i heard about it in the news too, is there any pics of her pregnant anywhere?

I doubt it's visible yet, she's so fat..

The old dude died years ago didn't he? IDK, Anna nicole's life is so damn funny and typical. lol

The old guy died, this is some guy who is actually under the age of 50. Apparently the news announcement came from her website, she posted a video of herself saying something like "Yes, it is true, I am pregnant".

If thst's true, then whatever comes out of Anna Nicole Smith's womb will be FAR WORSE than anything Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley will poop out!

If you doubt me, here's what Anna Nicole's child will look like--:conehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back