Anger Management

Wolf Pac

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Watched the first episode and couldn't laugh not once, so I gave it another chance and 5 mins into the second episode, I got the same result and switched off. I love Charlie Sheen and was so looking forward to seeing him back on my TV but god this show just sucks. The jokes are tasteless, the rest of the cast are awful (Selma Blair & Shawnee Smith in comedy, really?), Charlie doesn't have the same chemistry with them like he did with the cast on Two & A Half Men and the laugh track is idiotic. It's also hard seeing Charlie play some therapist after playing his real life bad boy image on Two & A Half Men, I think that's what made 2 & A Half successful & interesting (another example would be Batista as heel during his feud with Cena, he was playing his real self) but this new image along with the bad jokes & bad cast is this shows downfall. I'm not a fan of the new Two & A Half Men but I think that's better than this show.

Yeah I wasn't expecting much from it really, Two and A Half Men was funny but when Charlie Sheen left the show and had a popularity surge. He went from forgotten 80's movie star to average sitcom star, then to ultra popular Hollywood crazy man and now he's the guy trying to go off on his own with a new show. Unfortunately for him he is not funny anymore and his story is old news, the show really isnt very funny and unless he goes and does something crazy in the media he's going to slowly die back down to where he was on Two and A Half Men before his publicity spike. I really don't understand how this show is supposed to be watchable, like Shocker I couldn't laugh even though I wanted to want to. Just bad.....

I agree that it totally sucks but that's not to say that Two and a Half Men was much better. They're both complete trash. I had higher hopes for Anger Management since it was on FX and they give you a lot more creative freedom. Instead, they chose to travel the road already crowded and create another shit sitcom.

I gave this show an honest chance. It wasn't funny and it seems to be a clear attempt for Charlie Sheen at trying to recapture what he did with "Two and a Half Men". That show worked because of the clever writing that was an obvious play off of Charlie's real life problems. That's what made that show funny. Anger Management is awful and I stopped watching after the first two episodes. No amount of appearances on WWE televsion will make me wanna watch that bad sitcom again. Although calling it a sitcom is abit of a stretch......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back