And the third member of Aces & Eights is...

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
2hgu0xf.jpg

Just saw this on PWMania's twitter account. I don't know whether they're just using him to fill a spot, or he'll actually be revealed. If he is in cahoots with Sons of Anarchy, I feel it's all but confirmed Eric Bischoff will be somehow involved.

Now that's a powerful dominant faction! Devon Dudley, Festus, and Garrett Bischoff. I'm sure the entire professional wrestling world is shaking in their boots!

Sarcasm aside, they better start adding some quality members to this faction and fast, otherwise it's going to be another colossal disappointment, one which will require way more than Bischoff Sr. to salvage.

2hgu0xf.jpg

Just saw this on PWMania's twitter account. I don't know whether they're just using him to fill a spot, or he'll actually be revealed. If he is in cahoots with Sons of Anarchy, I feel it's all but confirmed Eric Bischoff will be somehow involved.

I know there using him as a body atleast? Be we knew that already.

Most likely he will be revealed eventually. Apart from him being useless its an interesting reveal. But dont him and his dad have a particularily contentious relationship in the TNA universe?

Joke #1: I never noticed both guys have red circles over their wrists. :shrrug:

Joke #2: How do we know that the Aces and Eights guy isn't just Garrett's matching tattoo'd lover?

Sort of Joke #3: I'm not saying The Shield is an Aces and Eights rip off but I am saying that the realization that wearing heavy vests and jackets makes smaller guys look more beefed up was completely ripped of from Aces and Eights by The Sheild.

And I think Garrett is just filling a role and will not be revealed as a member. Either way the whole thing has been stupid and not all that entertaining for a while.

I was expecting them to say Crimson. Guy's been AWOL since losing to Storm

Aces and eights leader identity revealed:

aces7.jpeg
220px-Kevin_Steen_in_2011.jpg

Its the fat guy from ROH.

The proof is in the pudding. If there was any left.

Much as we all hate Bischoff, he's not a horrible option for filler rank, but if he's revealed as the third member, this whole Aces & Eights angle is gonna take a hard right turn toward Immortal-land, where what should be starring roles are held be guys like Gunner, Chris Harris, Matt Hardy, Rob Terry and Murphy.

No fucking thank you, please. Let's stick to revealing names a little larger than little knowns, or worse.

Devon and Doc aren't as bad as Gunner I guess. But we need a name with a 'Whoaa' factor

Well, now that this angle's been drawn out for far longer than it was hot, what the fuck, why not throw Garrett Bischoff in there? People clearly want to see more of him. *cough*

As far as the bodies thing goes.... yeah. Right. People were totally surprised by Festus/Doc's reveal, right? Folks, that's a line, fed by people who made their bones in wrestling in the '70s and '80s, who didn't realize that the internet prevents simply putting a mask on a guy and marketing him as something different. (Hi, Albert!)

Eh, but who gives a shit anyways. The angle's dead.

These guys are supposed to be bikers. If you keep adding familiar names they start to lose the image of being a biker gang.

Nevermind, I'm overthinking this.

Drawn out so they didn't get to capitalize at the apex of momentum, yes. Dead, obviously not. Quality, there was a lull but it seems to be picking up again.

Drawn out so they didn't get to capitalize at the apex of momentum, yes. Dead, obviously not. Quality, there was a lull but it seems to be picking up again.

I'll give them credit on one front - they have no choice when it comes to members. They don't have any names to reveal. This isn't 1997. People will be disappointed, and not all of that is the fault of TNA's creative department.

One could argue that it isn't wise to put yourself in that position in the first place.

Alas, I'm not as against this storyline as most others seem to be. Better than most of TNA's annual stable wars bullshit.

I'll give them credit on one front - they have no choice when it comes to members. They don't have any names to reveal. This isn't 1997. People will be disappointed, and not all of that is the fault of TNA's creative department.

In many ways the angle got so hot that it had to come back down some. I think they considered the quick reveal and then decided against it. Probably a good move in the long run because if they have a card or two to play might as well wait until after the holidays and football.

One could argue that it isn't wise to put yourself in that position in the first place.

Right, but when Hogan and Bischoff are hangin' 'bouts, stable wars are inevitable. I'm thinking more along the lines of minimizing the damage.

In many ways the angle got so hot that it had to come back down some. I think they considered the quick reveal and then decided against it. Probably a good move in the long run because if they have a card or two to play might as well wait until after the holidays and football.

It's not like the story is causing viewership to drop, but it's a lot like Immortal in the sense that I doubt it's salvageable. Could be wrong.

If they were able to reveal the leader to be somebody hugely popular like Goldberg or Batista, the whole angle would be epic, even through all the lulls and what not.

But we all know that's not going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back