AN OPEN OFFER TO THE MODS

Cenation™

#1 John Cena Fan and WZ Posterboy
REGARDING EURO 2012, I DONT KNOW/CARE IF YOU'RE A FOOTBALL/SOCCER FAN OR NOT, THE OFFER IS THIS

SPAIN OR HOLLAND WIN EURO 2012, IM OUT OF HERE FOREVER, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN

ENGLAND OR FRANCE WIN EURO 2012, IM RELEASED FROM THE PRISON AND FREE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT

ARCHIVE THIS SHIT SO NOBODY FORGETS, AND I WANT APPROVAL FROM A MOD IN WRITING.

Cenation™;3939623 said:
REGARDING EURO 2012, I DONT KNOW/CARE IF YOU'RE A FOOTBALL/SOCCER FAN OR NOT, THE OFFER IS THIS

SPAIN OR HOLLAND WIN EURO 2012, IM OUT OF HERE FOREVER, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN

ENGLAND OR FRANCE WIN EURO 2012, IM RELEASED FROM THE PRISON AND FREE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT

ARCHIVE THIS SHIT SO NOBODY FORGETS, AND I WANT APPROVAL FROM A MOD IN WRITING.
You're hardly in any position to bargain. If we wanted you gone forever, we could do so in 5 seconds.

You could also have sex with your girl and it would only take five seconds.

What would you know about having sex with a girl? From the thread you created earlier, it's my understanding you've made the choice to be fucked by guys. :shrug:

I understand you were going for a cheap, if tired, insult, but your ignorance on the subject disqualifies you from doing so. Next time, stick to something of which you have more knowledge.

You don't know what I do and don't have knowledge about. You don't even know me.

Weak. If that's the best you can do, you'll never get out of here. You'd be better off begging on your knees. From what others have told me, you have a lot of experience on your knees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back