An idea

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
I was just thiking of an idea for a thread in the games section.

It would be your top 10 games of all time, but not a tournament or a quick ten pointer; here's how it would go;

You'd post a game from 10 up to 1 over 10 weeks why you like the game, why it's special, what's bad about etc.

Then the week after everyone puts there #9 etc...etc...

There would be a few rules in this top 10 like only 2 games from a series, you must have actually completed the game and some others.

Just wondering if people would be up for it or not?

I'm with you up to here...

...but you lose me here.

From what I got, you post in thread "#10 Game" (just an example) you number 10 favorite game, why you like it, ect... The next week, a new thread is made called "#9 Game" and so on and so forth for 10 weeks.

From what I got, you post in thread "#10 Game" (just an example) you number 10 favorite game, why you like it, ect... The next week, a new thread is made called "#9 Game" and so on and so forth for 10 weeks.

kinda what I think too. Sounds fun

I'm on board. Give me some notice to come up with a top ten. I'll see if we can do this in the games section.

serious. that would be fun. just as much as a movie tourney, with maybe a little smaller audience. maybe just make it a 16 game thing. and not now. just sometime. maybe around xmas

Yeah 16 would be good. And maybe franchises instead of games, i.e. Zelda instead of Link to the Past or Ocarina of time.

Idk about that. Its had some bad ones. I could easily see Zelda taking it, and with an extremely outside shot, Megaman

eh. it could be a seperate one. if you do franchises, you eliminate Gears of War. which is unacceptable.

also, for the franchise tourney...Madden would be a dark horse as well.

Perhaps one game per franchise then. It would keep single games alive and would keep series like Mario or Zelda from dominating at the same time.

Perhaps one game per franchise then. It would keep single games alive and would keep series like Mario or Zelda from dominating at the same time.

if you're gonna do it like that then why not do a min-tourney to determine which Mario, Zelda, Sonic, etc. games represent their franchise

OK so we talking mini tournament or just people doing their own top 10's?

The reason I thought of the top 10s was because there are too many tournies.

AI also chose 2 games from a franchise because I can't decide between OOT or LTTP! Though 1 franchise is a good idea.

What I propose is start on sat with thread 10...(the week after thread 9)
1 game from a franchise only
You must have completed the game.
Any console goes, PC games are also allowed, mobile phone games are not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back