An Attempt To Expand My Musical Horizons

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Has once again ended with me just listening to John Cena's old Thuganomics theme. In my defense, The Vaccines are a lot more shit than I was lead to believe.

Word life.

Basic Thuganomics is good shit. Cena's rap album is actually pretty decent, it's well produced and he's got some guest spots with some really damn good Boston rappers like 7L & Esoteric. He's just not that good of a lyricist himself. He's got decent flow, but he's just really average as a writer.

I can appreciate your position, Tasty, as I'm sure you knew when you posted. And yes, X, I'll listen to Bad Man next.

Now I'm watching old ECW promos. Well, I'm watching old Steve Austin and Mick Foley promos. Maybe I should sleep.

Don't even joke about that Sam. Don't even joke about that. The amount of semen that would be expelled simultaneously by the Norcal and myself over hearing that would be enough to drown a small village. Possibly your village.

I'm not sure London is a village.

I could be mistaken though.

Know what's bizarre? That Sexy Boy stayed as Shawn Michaels' theme until the end of his career. Hello Ladies was always superior anyway. Sexual Chocolate... I'm not sure where to place.

I can't decide if Triple H's old theme - you know, My Time or whatever - is brilliant or terrible.

Brilliant. So much better than the Motorhead theme. My Time is fucking epic.

I'm not sure London is a village.

I could be mistaken though.

Sam doesn't really live in London. That's just a front for the taxman.

Has once again ended with me just listening to John Cena's old Thuganomics theme. In my defense, The Vaccines are a lot more shit than I was lead to believe.
Word life.

Never believe anything you read in NME about new bands being good.

So I get a message last night off my mate, informing me about the Vaccines. He points out that he thinks they're shit, but tells me to check their wikipedia. Long story short, the singer is this guy I was in halls with who sang really bad songs about things he could see outside his window. So there you go, I have eaten in a canteen with the guy from the vaccines numerous times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back