Amodernphoenix

They should put little prison bars over your av.

Not all prisoners, just you Macios.

There was a time when all Prisoners had the same avatar and it was of the Prisoner in bars. Now I think nobody cares about the avatar of Prisoners.

I more meant that in the sense of the Admins and moderators don't care to manually go in a change the avatars.

I'm glad you're a caring member of Wrestlezone.

I think they only change things now when the prisoner is being a bitch.

This "prison" nonsense is seriously one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile. I came back to see if there was any response and read all that was written. Now, I'm conflicted inside...

Prison is a fucking joke, the Moderators here (wouldn't want to offend their tender hearts) are *****es... that part is a given. The indignation that douchebag Klunderfuck or whatever his name is, showed when I mistakenly called him an "Administrator" is pure gold. That's like the borderline-******ed crossing guard getting all kinds of pissed off over being called a crossing guard. "I'm a Street Safety Coordinator, you fucking asshole. I worked hard for this orange strap!"

Then, I began reading the pathetic begging and ass kissing that Macios has written all over the "prison walls." Taking it a little serious, Macios. Dude, it's a fucking internet message board run by guys who wear sweatpants and stained t-shirts like it's a uniform and get laid about as often as Mae Young does a run-in. They shower semi-annually and have summer teeth- Some are here, some are over there and some are gone...

In short, Klumpass, or whatever the fuck you fake name is, you are a joke and while I'm impressed you taught your cat how to post on the forum, calling him your "girlfriend" is still a bit of a stretch. Macios, go get a hooker or something and enjoy those big boy feelings.

Yeah, this isn't even in the top 1000 insults.

Not really trying, here. Is it a contest? What do I win by telling the moderator to take off his sister's panties, pull the cucumber out of his ass and see if it's turned into a cucumber yet? Klunderfuck the moderator is the Michael Cole of Wrestlezone and I couldn't give the tiniest rat's ass what he thinks of me or my comments.

Not really trying, here. Is it a contest? What do I win by telling the moderator to take off his sister's panties, pull the cucumber out of his ass and see if it's turned into a cucumber yet? Klunderfuck the moderator is the Michael Cole of Wrestlezone and I couldn't give the tiniest rat's ass what he thinks of me or my comments.

Pickle. See if it's turned into a pickle. That is all.

I'm the voice of the biggest company in the business and get paid thousands of dollars to be on national television five hours a week? SWEET!

Also, I love the mentality of "This place is a joke, so let me write multiple paragraphs explaining how little it means to me."

I'm the voice of the biggest company in the business and get paid thousands of dollars to be on national television five hours a week? SWEET!

Also, I love the mentality of "This place is a joke, so let me write multiple paragraphs explaining how little it means to me."

I'm just having fun here. Quite frankly, this is more fun than the actual forums.

However would people know how much fun you're having at their expense if you didn't keep coming back and telling them that?

If he's right then you can join him in here.

Care to revise your statement?

You're such a dick bag. And I mean literally. You are like a bag of dicks. Look at how the smallest amount of power has gone to your head. Thank goodness you will never be in any role of importance or people's lives could be affected. Speaking of, did you get that dog yet?

And will somebody grab Macios's other leg and help me pull him out of the moderator's ass?

However would people know how much fun you're having at their expense if you didn't keep coming back and telling them that?

What the fuck were you trying to say there? If you were asking about me coming back and mocking those who take this shit seriously and the moderator douchebag, yeah, I enjoy letting them know how humorous I find their pathetic existence.

Well, the fun went away fast. After reading all these fucking posts from Macios, I am depressed for him. I never actually thought there were people out there who took this shit so seriously. I thought it was a gimmick or a rib of some kind, but he appears to be sincere and that's just sad.

Peace out. Oh, and Klunderfuck the moderator, since you can likely see my ip address and where I live, why don't you come visit me sometime? I'd REALLY enjoy meeting you in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back