Amir Khan vs. Zab Judah

He's so young as well and so good for his age. I think he would get outboxed by Mayweather, but would be happy to see him prove me wrong.

Hell yeah, Dave.

Khan is a warrior in that ring. He's very technical and always has a precise game plan, but still manages to make it a FIGHT and put on a great show for the fans. Can't wait to see who he fights next.

Hopefully there's no "controversy" with that knockout. Zab quit, that's all there is to it.

Man, he is complaining about that shot. There was no way that shot was low. It was right on the money, nowhere near the balls or anything else. His standing 8-count shit was ridiculous too. The pre-fight rules stated there was no standing 8-count. Come on, man!

Khan has a fuck-load of potential and I seem to agree with you, Fizzy, he would get beat by Mayweather right now. But they are talking about Khan vs Mayweather in 18 months. By that time, I would think Khan would be in his prime and Mayweather would not be an insurmountable challenge.

Timothy Bradley's a fucking chump. He doesn't even deserve to fight Khan at this point, let alone Pacquiao. His last fight against Devon Alexander was one of the most disappointing fights in history, and this guy thinks he can call out and then duck big names? Give me a fucking break.

Also, let me say something about Zab Judah... while that was a poor performance, I do think if he went down a couple of more weight classes he could remain relevant for a few more years. Khan was simply too big for him, and then you add in Khan's freakishly fast handspeed.... Judah never stood a chance.

Khan has a fuck-load of potential and I seem to agree with you, Fizzy, he would get beat by Mayweather right now. But they are talking about Khan vs Mayweather in 18 months. By that time, I would think Khan would be in his prime and Mayweather would not be an insurmountable challenge.

Maybe it's the fanboy in me speaking, but I wouldn't completely count out Khan against Mayweather.

Honestly, the fight with Mayweather would go a lot like tonight's fight against Judah, except Mayweather would have thrown and connected with counters. But with Khan's reach, handspeed, and aggressiveness... there's no doubt he would land some great shots of his own. I really believe it would be an EXTREMELY close fight.

Khan is definitely Mayweather's toughest fight right now not named Manny Pacquiao. I really hope it goes down, especially if it's at Wembley Stadium. That atmosphere would be nuts!

Yeah, Bradley needs to take a hike, if you ask me.

Still, a lot needs to be said about Freddie Roach. I reckon he is probably the best trainer working right now and perhaps one of the best trainers ever. The progress that Khan has made under Roach is just phenomenal. With his continues supervision, Khan could go down as one of the greatest British fighters ever. I honestly think that.

Thread coming about that tomorrow.

Khan was a monster tonight. I hope to god a fight with Mayweather is next. That or a fight with Bradley to decide an undisputed champion.

Hopefully Mayweather doesn't duck him like he does every other threat to his throne.

I doubt he will. I don't think he sees Khan as too much of a threat, to be honest. He is a huge threat but I think Mayweather under-rates him and that may be at his own peril.

Mayweather is more concerned with going to jail right now, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him again.
Pacquiao isn't an option because they're both trained by Roach. I think Khan needs to deal with Breidis Prescott before he moves on to the major fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back