• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ambrose should adopt the Stone Cold Stunner

No. Just no.

Imagine if Cena used the leg drop as his finisher instead of the AA. Lol.

Let Ambrose separate himself. Just like Punk back in 2011, people said he was going to be the next Austin and in the end, he was the first CM Punk. Let Ambrose be his own person so when we remember Ambrose 20 years from now, we will automatically remember his finisher without remembering Austin.

I prefer Dirty Deeds over his new double arm hook DDT. IMO the scorpion death drop would've been a perfect move for Ambrose though. Def against him using such an iconic move as the stunner.

Its clear they are pushing this new DDT as his finisher...guessing he will drop dirty deeds completely. Its too bad he didn't add a 2nd finisher to compliment dirty deeds. The new finisher is a bit boring but easier to hit. I always thought dirty deeds was unique and looks great when sold properly.

No he should not use the stunner as a finisher. It doesn't suit him well. It will hurt him in the long run.
Not a fan of his dirty deeds finisher. To me its a sucky and laughable finisher. One of the worst ive seen.
Ambrose needs a new finisher.
The double arm ddt could be a good finisher for him. Until he finds a good one that suits him.
Im fine with him using the double arm ddt as his finisher.
But at the same time, there are other finishers that are better than the ddt.
He should use the crossface chickwing. or the knee tembler.
Or a variation of a neckbreaker.
or a modified ddt or brainbuster
or air raid crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back